Reyes Deal with Madrid Agreed

Buc Nasty

Arsenal's Jose Reyes has agreed to join Atletico Madrid on a four-year deal.The 23-year-old will have a medical on Tuesday and is then set to be unveiled at a news conference, according to the Spanish club's website.Atletico were seen as favourites to sign the midfielder for a reported ã6m after Real Madrid apparently refused to offer more than ã4m.Reyes was on loan with Real last season and scored the vital goals against Mallorca to help the side to La Liga.The winger was close to joining Atletico last summer, signing a pre-contract deal, before opting to join city rivals.Lyon also made a bid for Reyes, who cost Arsenal ã10.5m when he arrived from Sevilla four years ago, but they all but admitted defeat after the player said he wanted to remain in Spain.Reyeas, who has won 21 Spanish caps, made 30 appearances with Real, mostly as a substitute, and scored six league goals.
Seen alot of people saying we should bring in Ricardo Quaresma and I really don't know how true this is but my mate said when he was watching SSN earlier they had talk of us having a press conference tomorrow announcing a new signing. Please just don't get hyped over this I got no idea how true it is.

feel it for AW on this when he bought reyes he was oviously part of his long term plan for team.but he could never have known he would be turn out to be such a p*ssy I dont normally hold a grudge against players but like A.Hole he good riddance he can f*ck offscoring 23 goals in 110 games is decent still considering majority of his games where from the wing stillQuaresma would be to sick, but i will only believe it when a see it