So simple

LocalLoop

Guest Durrty Boi

them onessweet n sour pork (hong kong style) + egg fried rice late at night till you cant breathe or move properly >>>>> sexi swear im meant to be fat

lol them 1's where u eat so much ur chest is all tight and u get a stitchi say it all the time im an obese girl trapped in a big girls bodyas soon as i get better im guna put chocolate buttons in my baileys hagen daaz with sum chocolate sauce mmmm

Guest Durrty Boi
lol them 1's where u eat so much ur chest is all tight and u get a stitchi say it all the time im an obese girl trapped in a big girls bodyas soon as i get better im guna put chocolate buttons in my baileys hagen daaz with sum chocolate sauce mmmm
LEVELSi swear at this point in time if u put some bufff food and a naked chick side by side id take the food allllll day long

LEVELSi swear at this point in time if u put some bufff food and a naked chick side by side id take the food allllll day long
biggrin.gif Family?!?!Beat THEN eat.Its makes so much sense.

lol them 1's where u eat so much ur chest is all tight and u get a stitch
i thought i was the only one that got that, and you have to lie down at an angle to curb the pain. am i the only one that finds themself kinda out of breath after eating some good food? *hangs head*

Guest Durrty Boi
biggrin.gif Family?!?!Beat THEN eat.Its makes so much sense.
fam i need to take a nap for at leastr half an hour after i beat itn i cnt eat for a good time after that so that food would go to wasteid rather eat that n slep for the whole night

i so would but im f*cked up from 1 cake mission i was on yesterdayi was sooo close aswell b4 i threw up, just 2 slices keft
champions never through upthey eat as much as they can keep downanything else is just bulimic and a waste of foodit was all in vainknow yourself and know the levelsdisappointing