FAO ebay users

caine

Have any of u ever used money order ?Ive always used paypal but im waiting for my new card to be activated and I have to pay as soon as possible , so the only option is money order . How does it work , after winning the auction will all the information i need be given or will i need to contact the seller to get his details ? and if so what details must i get . and to actually send it do i have to go to a post office or a bank or what . any help is greatly appreciate , thx in advance .

NEVER SEND MONEY IN THE POST, YOU MADJust mail them and explain, most sellers will be fine about it
I dont think money order is sending cash , i wouldnt do that . but wat do u mean explain ? do u mean if i explain that they will hav to wait a while before i can pay by paypal they will be fine about that or what ?

Yea im sure its postal order...... Post office charge you more on top though.....I think ive only used it once....LONG
thanks thats what i thought it was , i dont really like the idea of it but it s my only choice . anyway can u posibly go into more detail about how it worked , like from winning the auction until going to the post office ?thx in advance

Same as cheque....exactly the same really apart from you pay mor for the postal order cos of the post office charges

Cheque and postal orders: After they are received, cheque and postal order payments take 7-10 business days to process and post to your account. Please remember that this does not include weekends and holidays. Note: When making payment by cheque or postal order, you must also submit a payment coupon with it and send it to the address on the coupon. To make a payment either go to the "Accounts" section on My eBay or to the Make a One Time Payment page.

LOL a cheque and PO is not the sameGo to your local PO, tell them the amount you want, they will add the extra charge on top (not much) give them money and they will give you postal orders for that amount THERE AND THEN.. fill in the name and send off RECORDED DELIVERYIf you are on the recieving endtake postal orders to PO to exchange for cash, bring ID just in caseEASY PEASYP.S I send money all the time in the post, just make sure its insured above the amount you are sending and you won't have no problems.