At what age...

FANTA

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone is different. some people will wear baggy sh*t their whole life.and of course you should wear what you feel comfortable in. people should just know when its time to change up, job interviews etc.
So if you was that guy you would wear that regardless of age and only change when going to job interviews?

its all about knowing how to dress to suit ur enviroment relaxed = yh theres no age limit to any style of fashionformal = obv u have to dress more accordingly as long as u dont dress gay
So you dont agree with;"you should wear what you want when you want"???

everyone is different. some people will wear baggy sh*t their whole life.and of course you should wear what you feel comfortable in. people should just know when its time to change up, job interviews etc.
So if you was that guy you would wear that regardless of age and only change when going to job interviews?
me personally i woulda stopped wearing that sh*t about 14/15. if i was to wear it at all. but for him that might be the way he wants to dress all his life regardless of anything else.

its all about knowing how to dress to suit ur enviroment relaxed = yh theres no age limit to any style of fashionformal = obv u have to dress more accordingly as long as u dont dress gay
no, i think 90% of the time its feasablebut there are certain situations when ur going to have 2 use common sense/courtesy and oblige to an apropriate dress codeie, certain youth that want to buss low batty 2 a job interview and then complain the ppl r racist when they dont get the job an example

me personally i woulda stopped wearing that sh*t about 14/15. if i was to wear it at all. but for him that might be the way he wants to dress all his life regardless of anything else.
That sounds good enough.LOL @ some people saying they'd wear Jordans, a hoody and a new era when their 60 just because they can pull it off.

Each to there own unless u wanna look like a cunt

LolUp to the individual, if hes comfortable in that clothing then let him beObviously i'd be abit worried if my 60 odd year old grandad was wearing adicolours, avirex jackets and lacoste tracksuits. Oh and a nike pouch! Lol
biggrin.gif:D
will still be bussing this outfit wen i reach sixtyyoungers can suck out till they come with theyr own style