Sign in to follow this  
Eduardo da Silva

Sherwood - "We HAVE to finish above Arsenal next season"

Since when did some useless, fat excuse of a pathetic former footballer, ever have his actions on the pitch taken seriously?And nothing has changed, comments from Sherwood the "footballing genius" hold completely zero weight.

It's not that i dont agree with him, he is the last man to comment on the subject. His boyhood team, a loyal supporter of Tottenham, he now hates us for the abuse our fans gave the overpaid sack of sh*t.And he actually didnt say finish above arsenal, he was on about the money we have spent, steps we have made, and was speaking, or trying to from a fans perspective. Saying if we dont get Champions League then it would be a huge dissapoitment.True in a sense, a dissapoitment, yes, but HUGE, no, he convienntly missed out on the fact that we could finish 5th and maybe win one or two trophies, be it FA Cup, Carling or Uefa Cup.But at the end of the day Stefan Freund holds more weight than Tim Sherwood.

nah but 4th has to be realistic to keep the berbatovs and lennons etc happy,they need to know that they are at a club with alot of ambition.

Lennon needs to have a great season this year or it won't be a case of him leaving Tottenham but him being sold.Disappointing last year I thought.

Lennon will never have a great season until he plays 30+ games at RM. And the thread title isn't far wrong. If Spurs don't finish 4th they will have underachieved this season.

Only chance of achieving Champions League football is if Tottenham win UEFA Cup.
i didnt know the winners of uefa cup got cl

If they finish 5th though and win a trophy that will still be progression. (fa cup or Uefa cup).

If they finish 5th though and win a trophy that will still be progression. (fa cup or Uefa cup).
60 million pound to win the FA Cup is a bit of a par though. Actually that shows you what a joke the FA Cup is when it is viewed as more of an achievement to finish 4th in the league than win that.

Guest I.B.Blackman

Tottenham + Europe = Complete and utter waste of timeEurope will be even harder for themeven if it is the UEFA Cup

Tottenham + Europe = Complete and utter waste of timeEurope will be even harder for themeven if it is the UEFA Cup
?We did alright this season...

I hate these quotes.What if Arsenal finished first and spurs second? is that a dissapointmentor Arsenal 7th and Spurs 6th, I'm sure thats not a success.

Someone slap the clueless sports fan tag on this bloke....

Guest mainman
I hate these quotes.What if Arsenal finished first and spurs second? is that a dissapointmentor Arsenal 7th and Spurs 6th, I'm sure thats not a success.
If you asked the majority of Spurs fan would they rather finish 5th and behind arsenal or 12th and in front of arsenal, they'd say the latter.You lost when you started printing t shirts with "Spurs 2-1 Chelsea "

If you asked the majority of Spurs fan would they rather finish 5th and behind arsenal or 12th and in front of arsenal, they'd say the latter.
You're joking right?Since when did you become the voice for the "majority" of Spurs fans.You are clearly living off some ridiculous stereotype.