Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dos Santos

Adriano Lay off

Guest mainman

not about being pro sportsman and smoking.guys not serious.

lmao he needs to fix up seriouslyThe way a 17yr Armand traore muscled him off the ball on sunday showed how much hes fallen offgo back to 2004/05 he was one of the top 5 strikers no doubt

Was destined to be the best striker in the world. I rated him very highly. He needs to move clubs and surroundings and I'm sure he will be back.

Was destined to be the best striker in the world. I rated him very highly. He needs to move clubs and surroundings and I'm sure he will be back.
true storiesi remember when he use to play upfront for brazil he was so sickkkkk

Its not about who smokes what...Its about caring more about partying then about football.That sh*t pisses me off. How can man be blessed with such ability, and not care and just go out and get fat.I would kill to be as good as he is and I would put it to use. The f*ckign prick

Was gonna make a topic about this guy. How can you be going downhill at the age of 24/25. Needs to move to new club with a manager that can slap some sense into him.

Pro Evo 4 had this guy right.When you brought him on master league his stats started going down after about 2 years.Seems he dosent care for the football as much, rather be spalshing about money and partying.Ronaldo and ronaldinho are known to be out partying alot to. Ronaldinho always out playing in his samba band.

what a wasteman, just wasting talent.

Guest Master_Yoda

LOL I didn't even know you were allowed to smoke if you played football professionally

Guest M12
LOL I didn't even know you were allowed to smoke if you played football professionally
yeah man tobacco is obviously a performance enhancing drug. biggrin.gif

Guest I.B.Blackman

all dese man sayin etc smokedthink how even more magnificent dey wudda been if dey didnt

yeah man tobacco is obviously a performance enhancing drug. biggrin.gif
I'm sure he didn't mean it in that way. He probably meant because it affects your fitness, especially your stamina.