Sign in to follow this  
Lenny Jr.

Deco "Bring me in Jose'

Barcelona midfielder Deco has revealed he would like to work with Jose Mourinho again.The Portuguese playmaker was one of Mourinho's key players at Porto and has continued to impress on the European stage since moving to Barca.But reports suggest Barca could be ready to let him go after strengthening their attacking options with the signing of Thierry Henry this summer.And Deco admits he is a fan of the Premier League and would be tempted by a move to Chelsea."The idea of working with Jose again appeals to me," Deco told The Sun."He was a huge influence on my career and he did so much for me. I've worked with him before and it would be good to work with him again."The Premier League is definitely on a par with La Liga - and playing there absolutely appeals to me."Deco added: "There's no doubt that you can compare Manchester United and Chelsea to Barcelona."They are both huge clubs and playing for clubs like that would always be an attractive proposition."-----http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...lues+attraction