how would you react if you partner told you thay fucked someone eles

GT

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

A couple of years ago I would have said 'f*ck him up, go mad, scream, shout, cry'Now I would just walk out and never speak to them again. Thier loss.

honestly i would like to think i would just sayis that so whatever enniti wouldnt tell them im mad or im not talkin to them or nothing id just leave them in limbo and watch them rip them self to pieces with guiltI LOVE DOING THISif they dont show remorse then ill be upset but in all honesty i EXPECT every girl i ever do anything with to f*ck SOMEONE ELSE behind my back whether we in a serious relationship or casual or whatever, just dont put it in my face and we cool.

honestly i would like to think i would just sayis that so whatever enniti wouldnt tell them im mad or im not talkin to them or nothing id just leave them in limbo and watch them rip them self to pieces with guiltI LOVE DOING THISif they dont show remorse then ill be upset but in all honesty i EXPECT every girl i ever do anything with to f*ck SOMEONE ELSE behind my back whether we in a serious relationship or casual or whatever, just dont put it in my face and we cool.
Why's this?!If my boyfren told me he slept wid someone else I would be so distraught but the way i would react is "Ok, thanks for showing me but thats the end of me and you, i dont wanna hear an apologising jus go about ur bizniz"

Why's this?!If my boyfren told me he slept wid someone else I would be so distraught but the way i would react is "Ok, thanks for showing me but thats the end of me and you, i dont wanna hear an apologising jus go about ur bizniz"
because i dont expect anything better from women in western society try and remember i have lashed so many chicks in so many situations that i now realise that girls only say and act a certain way in a certain environment so if i meet a girl who works in say a place like my cousins nursery she will have that ora around her that she is cool and not like that etc plus im sure she would say that.now in that case if i didnt know better i would except that at face value and not even give it anymore thought as to me at THAT moment her word is bond HOWEVERnow that i have lashed girls just like this but met them on a different level i now know that people are with you one way and with someone ANOTHERso i give a girl the opportunity to do this without fear of me WILDING OUT as its not my style do not now tell me the following- its the girls you meet- im not like thatcos that just shows you SKIMMED through everything above and didnt actually read and understand what i am sayingi love off my girl cos im a loving person and i dont take advantage of HER like her exs have but im sorry if i found out she was doing whatever with whoever my nails aint gonna get any shortermy relationship is a part of MEIM not a part of my relationshipya dig

LOLNah i hear what your sayin, cos like people say it only takes the right person to get a girl to cheat. But I dont understand how you can cope with tellin urself that ur girls up to no good. Wats the point of being in a relationship? And do these girls no ur thoughts?

LOLNah i hear what your sayin, cos like people say it only takes the right person to get a girl to cheat. But I dont understand how you can cope with tellin urself that ur girls up to no good. Wats the point of being in a relationship? And do these girls no ur thoughts?
of course they dont ill be real with you j lovelyon this forum i think there are only say 5 people who are male that know agree and understand my views on this (they shall remain nameless) cos most are stuck in the matrix and dont want to know what i know I HATE KNOWING THIS but its TRUEEEEEEEEEEbut at the same time i want someone and to be happy and have kids etc its just like accepting one day ya gonna dead enniti dont have a problem facing it so basically i dont really get emotional as i can handle it due to years of practiceand as for ya question about whats the point of being in a relationship what should i do then? jump in the thames due to insanitynah ill just take it on the chin and soldier on its knowledge but not a reason to go crazy and be lonely but i WILL tell the realness to who asksIE my sonone last pointi refuse to be the guy that wakes up in shock thinkingI CANT BELIEVE SHE DONE THATthe f*ck outta here im face off man sometimes i wish i was as gullable as most on here so i could join in with you and slew someone like me but the point is i know what i knowsorry

Fair enough, I cant fault you for your beliefs. But you should try having some faith in people!
for what purpose should i have faith in people? ya saying that like i havent tried this a million times babe (sh*t i called you THAT)its not like im using this knowledge as an excuse to turn gay or join the army or only deal with white girls cos when girls come up with morbid harsh realities such as the ones i have discovered they tend to do sh*t like that or just make the same mistakes and then get mad cos they dont know what to doI JUST GET ON WITH IT hope for the best but expect the worstbut just cos im loved up it dont make the truth any less credible does it?that is why im extremely cynical but do you REALLY think im this morbid in person of course not im no wet blanket i keep that sh*t to myself i dont wanna ruin other peoples moments cos i had a bad experience (thats what a lot of women do) i just keep that from people cos they are happy and thats what most people want and i dont want people to be unhappy do i?

its also i reason i dont tell my girl what i think cos it would drive her insane she is by my view the most emotional human on the planet and i will not be responsible for her broken heart so ill just work with itWORD IS BONDi believe a man should know when HE should make sacrifices to make others happy even more so if he is a family man with kids (which i am)thats mine accepting that it can happen but not lettin it stop me from making someone else happy cos i can handle iti mean WHO is gonna listen to my daughter and be strong for her when she has her outbursts and some git like goddas or luv doc breaks her heart HER MOTHER? BAHHER FRIENDS? DOUBLE BAHANY FEMALE ON THIS SITE? TRIPLE BAHHHHHHHHso on that note my purpose is to be a strong individual who can handle this for the benefit of others IE my kids and family (NOT SOME DUMB BROAD FROM COLLEGE WHO TELLS THE WHOLE WORLD IM A BROTHER TO HER COS THAT TART AINT IMPORTANT)