Just turn down a free holiday to the states

DINKY

Mum just offered me a ticket to go chicargo this morning coz she booked a flight by mistake online she meant to buy 2 tickets and brought one she went to buy another one but it is for a diffrent flight she asked me if I want the ticket I said no because if I go no one will be able to look after the pets. was this a stupid move?would of left friday and come back on the 22nd of august

I would of stayed at my grandads yard innit its blessed though man has 5 bedrooms and a/c yeah I met a few girls out there last time I was out there and tbh I reckon girls over here are better one girl got me drunk on gin and took me back to her yard and I got so drunk I dont know if I banged her or not

Mum just offered me a ticket to go chicargo this morning coz she booked a flight by mistake online she meant to buy 2 tickets and brought one she went to buy another one but it is for a diffrent flight she asked me if I want the ticket I said no because if I go no one will be able to look after the pets. was this a stupid move?would of left friday and come back on the 22nd of august
biggrin.gif:D LLOW THE PETS, they're animals for f*ck sake :D

You'll never look at your pets the same after this.You'll be feeding your dog, it turns it's nose up at the food and you'll snap... "YOU BETTER EAT THAT f*cking FOOD BITCH! i COULD BE IN USA NOW GETTING SEX WITH SOME TRAILER PARK, JERRY SPRINGER MATERIAL GASH, YOU BETTER *SLAP* YOU BETTER *KICK*, YOU BETTER EAT THAT f*cking PEDIGREE CHUM! AND YOU!!! LITTLE p*ssy CLART CAT, YOU BETTER DRINK THAT MILK BEFORE I FEED YOU TO RICK WALLER biggrin.gif:D:D "Serious, your animals aint saying thank you for sh*t.

I have done it b4 I never went to Kos, turkey and alicante coz of the pets I dont mind reallyshe just asked me again told me i can get a flight with her on saturday and can stay for 10 days i still said no it aint my thing she then put my aunt on the phone telling me I might never see my grandad again Only way I will go is if someone stays and looks after the pets and this f*cks up my amstadam trip coz no one is back til the 22 and wanted to go dam on the 17th