Sign in to follow this  
Sinister

Alex One Step Closer To Chelsea Move

Blues apply for Alex work permit Alex is eyeing a future at Chelsea Chelsea have moved closer to completing a deal for Brazil defender Alex by applying for a work permit. The 25-year-old, who has been on loan at PSV Eindhoven after signing for Chelsea in 2004, arrived at Heathrow on Sunday only to then return to Brazil. A Chelsea statement said: "We are in the process of applying for a permit. At immigration there was a request to clarify Alex's current status. "All of the paperwork was in order and he was cleared to enter the country." It added: "He chose voluntarily to fly back but will return when necessary." Rules require a player to have played for his country in at least 75% of their competitive 'A' games in which he was available for selection, during the two years preceding the date of the application for the permit. Alex has played in eight of the 14 Brazilian games he was available for in the last two years and was not selected for the others. He has been on loan at PSV because he was deemed ineligible for a work permit.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...sea/6274174.stm

does mourinho want him? coz I know the other seasons he never and look what happened last season when guys were buying players over his head cost them the league

I swear he single handedly beat Arsenal last year?Plus he's already a Chelsea player jus needs a work permit.

I swear he single handedly beat Arsenal last year?Plus he's already a Chelsea player jus needs a work permit.
basically he did, even gave them some hope by scoring an own goal.

Guest Master_Yoda

Alex Isn't all that but hes a d*ckhead if he goes chelseaalso the sounds album is biggg.