I wish I was still in Zante

Da Luv Doc

lolEVERYONE who went on holiday wid me, and to any of dem greek islands generally, always came back in dat "i miss it" mode. that lasts for about 2-3 weeks, but the hype dies still. lookin forward to nex year bruva. biggrin.gif maybe even early september, if i go amsterdam.
Spiderman you see the mixed raced dj with the peenut head at badboys who is sh*t.I fuucked his chick.He is pissedTOO MANY BITCHES try c*ck block me with her.You might have seen her still, shes welsh but half Italian.

Zante is live still, I was out there about 3weeks back. That strip brings back bare memories!
It is serious.Bare gurls sexy workers who are on it.The bars and clubs all look nice too.The urban music djs are rubbish though, so swag!!!Im thinking of djing out for next season.

You really are a wasteman luv doc.few months ago me and the wifey are going zante together but both with our friends. we will both stay faithful reh reh cos i like white girls now and shes the one.fast forward to now and look at you.did she get f*cked out as well??now you've come home are you just gonna return to normal?

One of my associates went to one of these chessboard resorts (TTKK) and didn't lash any ting...how is this possible? I thought these places were purely for free sex.
He has no game.He is pissed.Allow it!!!One of my boys hasnt got game, he draws gurls then tries wifeying them out there and they dont let off the pum.SLIPPING!!!!!!!!!

lolEVERYONE who went on holiday wid me, and to any of dem greek islands generally, always came back in dat "i miss it" mode. that lasts for about 2-3 weeks, but the hype dies still. lookin forward to nex year bruva. biggrin.gif maybe even early september, if i go amsterdam.
Spiderman you see the mixed raced dj with the peenut head at badboys who is sh*t.I fuucked his chick.He is pissedTOO MANY BITCHES try c*ck block me with her.You might have seen her still, shes welsh but half Italian.
ye i know who dat dj was, we was chatting to him one time wen the club shut, he seemed ight.who was his chik? dnt tell me she was the little one outside badboys promoting...n502934771142793209yg3.jpgn502934771142794403cu0.jpgthis one?

ye i know who dat dj was, we was chatting to him one time wen the club shut, he seemed ight.who was his chik? dnt tell me she was the little one outside badboys promoting...n502934771142793209yg3.jpgn502934771142794403cu0.jpgthis one?
No this one lol:l_a7dbb3977031bebb144711052316fb93.jpgDisclaimer: It is on my myspace