Sign in to follow this  
Guest StabiloBossman

Old skool Tune Id?

Guest StabiloBossman

Its on this heartless set 43 mins,I gt it on vinyl but it jst has SC on one side and Stone Cold on the other cant find it anywere, It Goes "You Dont Know What You Do To Me"

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url] Big Set Aswell

I aint listened to the link but I know the tune I am trying to remember it its aaliyahs vocals I swear it is called stone cold

Guest StabiloBossman

Yer im sure its stone cold but cant find it anywere Any one no hoo made destiny aswell

Yer im sure its stone cold but cant find it anywere Any one no hoo made destiny aswell
There's two tunes called Destinys.Dem2 &DJ Faz

I have them on vinyl my decks aint set up they r at my boys yard same with my old school records I am sure u can get in the old school arena room on dc++ dont know if it still runs aint used that 4 years

Guest StabiloBossman

Can any one up Anthill Mob-Burnin' just the instrumental no spittin on it and not the slow version

I have the original Burning picture 10" biggrin.gif Can't upload it though...Check http://www.garagemusic.co.uk/realaudioaf.html
The one wid the yellow and green on it and the luv hearts looks like a tattoo on the vinyl If it is my mate has it and it sik he has it on 10"
Yeah it's a proper tune that, bubbly little bassline. BIG.Garage >>>>>>>>>>> ___________Nothing beats it for vibes.Hot sunny day, windows open, zoot in the ashtray, bit of house and G blaring out!! Perfect.