Ghana Smugglers update!!

Sole

ok so friday night i'm in my friends block blazin wiv a couple of my boys when i see one of my friends walk by thati aint seen in a couple months...he comes over an jams wiv us an then suddenly my bredrins starts bussin up sayin..."fam wats the deal wiv that yazmin chick?" an he goes "yer boy she's ridin in ghana!" an it clicks in my head wat he's talkin bout an im like "what u know theat girl that got shift wiv the laptop bag?" an he goes "yer shes my WIFEY fam!"...i was like "wat the f*ck thats ur girl??" an my other bredrin is lyk "yer didnt u know her? she went 2 my primary school some hype girl" so i say "wat the f*ck is up wiv that then?" he says "i didnt even know she was ther untill she asked me if i wanted anyfin bringin back!" i sed "what so she knew wat she was doing?" he said "yer of course she did i was like ur a f*ckin idiot....next fing i know she's on the news wiv that other chick" i couldnt believe it so i said "whats the deal then she jus gonna get f*ckd up in penn over there?"he was like "hell yer she's gonna be the only turk in the whole of the prison!" an then he goes "the joke is her dads some mad turkish breh he's huntin me down cos im half ghanaian so he finks i sent her there or sumfin but it wernt me it was that d*ckhead girl she was wiv" i was like "rar thats mad i cant believ thats ur wifey she's pissed" an he goes "f*ck her she knew wat she was doin shes a d*ckhead...ã3000 u know" an he jus starts bussin up....anyway so basicly there chattin sh*t bout not knowin wat was in the case an i've got a funny feelin my bredrin did hook her up wiv it cos he had some next bretlin watch on his wrist shining off....reckon he got the other ã27000 she dont know about or sumfin...anyway antics but yer her man is one of my bredrins still an shes in ghana pissed.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so ud rather tell ppl u dnt know?
nar its jus i know tther was a thread about it before so i fort id let people know the real story...i didnt giv 2 shits about it untill i found out it was my boys chick....anyway y u tryin it about tellin peeps i dont know like u can do anyfin?

ok so friday night i'm in my friends block blazin wiv a couple of my boys when i see one of my friends walk by thati aint seen in a couple months...he comes over an jams wiv us an then suddenly my bredrins starts bussin up sayin..."fam wats the deal wiv that yazmin chick?" an he goes "yer boy she's ridin in ghana!" an it clicks in my head wat he's talkin bout an im like "what u know theat girl that got shift wiv the laptop bag?" an he goes "yer shes my WIFEY fam!"...i was like "wat the f*ck thats ur girl??" an my other bredrin is lyk "yer didnt u know her? she went 2 my primary school some hype girl" so i say "wat the f*ck is up wiv that then?" he says "i didnt even know she was ther untill she asked me if i wanted anyfin bringin back!" i sed "what so she knew wat she was doing?" he said "yer of course she did i was like ur a f*ckin idiot....next fing i know she's on the news wiv that other chick" i couldnt believe it so i said "whats the deal then she jus gonna get f*ckd up in penn over there?"he was like "hell yer she's gonna be the only turk in the whole of the prison!" an then he goes "the joke is her dads some mad turkish breh he's huntin me down cos im half ghanaian so he finks i sent her there or sumfin but it wernt me it was that d*ckhead girl she was wiv" i was like "rar thats mad i cant believ thats ur wifey she's pissed" an he goes "f*ck her she knew wat she was doin shes a d*ckhead...ã3000 u know" an he jus starts bussin up....anyway so basicly there chattin sh*t bout not knowin wat was in the case an i've got a funny feelin my bredrin did hook her up wiv it cos he had some next bretlin watch on his wrist shining off....reckon he got the other ã27000 she dont know about or sumfin...anyway antics but yer her man is one of my bredrins still an shes in ghana pissed.
looooland I don't see how telling Scotland yard is gonna do sh*t for anyone, i swear their already locked up?