In The Gym

t-dan

Was on Shoulder press free bar this morning and a guy was on bench press. He put a 20 plate on the rack and gone to pick another plate up off the floor but the 20 plate fell off and hit his finger.The guys nail come straight off and finger swolen up to 3 times the size blood was pouring out his finger.He ran over to the bin and the blood was pouring into the bin the guy looked like he wanted to cry still but didnt because the gym was ram of man.He tried to hold it down by saying he dont need to go hospital but as soon as us man left the gym to go on carpark for a smoke he jumped into his whip and dusted to the hospital.I feel bad for him still.

Guest luckstar

happend 2 me be4... exceptional paingood luk 2 him trho hes pissed3 or 4 months until his finger is back 2 what it used 2be...my finger still isnt rite 2 this day

The guy was saying aswell he only had today off because he wanted to spend sometime with his son, he can spend the next 4 weeks with him now because he'll be on the sick lmaoit happened to me but dropped on my foot, i wanted to cry still i aint gonna lie i could feel my foot throbbin in my trainer while i was benchin my toe nails didnt bruise or nothin tho jst had a bruise on my foot.

allow the gyms that are a d*ckfest though looooool i felt pissed some girl was bare watching me in da gym. but she had a ring on her wedding finger so i thought.,....hmm allow it........but caried on watchin me and smiling and sh*t like she was on it ...walked past me bare times aswell... i was waiting for her 2 finish so man can catch her outside...i went to get a drink and i see her walkin out da door....i was like sh*t man best hurry.... i come out da door lookin around for her ... and she was already in her whip biggrin.gif f*ck it though if shes dere 2moro its a no stallin ting.

allow the gyms that are a d*ckfest though looooool i felt pissed some girl was bare watching me in da gym. but she had a ring on her wedding finger so i thought.,....hmm allow it........but caried on watchin me and smiling and sh*t like she was on it ...walked past me bare times aswell... i was waiting for her 2 finish so man can catch her outside...i went to get a drink and i see her walkin out da door....i was like sh*t man best hurry.... i come out da door lookin around for her ... and she was already in her whip biggrin.gif f*ck it though if shes dere 2moro its a no stallin ting.
LOL the old gym i used to go to bare women go there! i noticed i used to start dressin up to go gym, i chirpsed a couple girls in the jacquzi's and the steam room, the 1 lady i chirpsed was pushin a porsche and that she was FULLY on me! askin me what days i train and what time she started springin up basically everytime i trained. i would of loved to hit it but i stopped training there.the gym i train at now is just full of hench man, no air con, no windows, there is a ladies gym there too but i dont know many women who use it.

same type thing happend to me, but i was playin footy and got studded on the toe, i was in so much pain, wasnt aloud to be subbed off and didnt realise my toe nail had fallen off till the end of the game..my boot & sock was coverd in blood, was horrible pain