got my new rims

Sole

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

paid ã3500 for the whip polo 1.4i have dropped it 30mm cant do anymore there 17"...doubt u'll see many wiv em...evry1 on the owners forum and the man at the tyre fittin place sed they wont fit....they dont even rub the shop guy felt dumb!

safe...its an xreg only had 29,000 on the clock...shop around an u'll find a nice onebrought mine of sum d*ckhead chick from south askin ã4000 i was like here's ã3500 cash an she wet her knickers.rims were ã300 tyres were ã275 inc fittinglowering springs ã140 fitting another ã140total ã855

Your cars gonna be slower because of the weight of the 17s and turning will be a bitch.Nice though.Top man
lol..u dont work for rochford tyres do u?evryone sed that an they dont evn rub fam...ther streched difrently..went for the euro look if u know about that

Your cars gonna be slower because of the weight of the 17s and turning will be a bitch.Nice though.Top man
LOL at bigger wheels making the car slowerBigger Wheels = Better Handling
Nah bro, bigger wheels do decrease your handling but Justin's going over board a bit. It's not like you're going around the Nurburgring. If you got wider tires then it'll increase your handling.

Thats what I said???Bigger Wheels = Better Handling (low profile) at the expense of feeling every bump in the roadBigger Wheels - Acceleration wise it will take longer to get moving but less work/power will be needed once it has started movingSmaller Wheels - Acceleration is quicker but more work is needed to keep them moving Science.

Oh you edited your post now biggrin.gif Please do not argue with me on this, you will just end up looking like a silly billy.
What are you talking about? I haven't edited anything. You obviously read me wrong. If I edited it, it would of said so underneath the post.Who's the silly billy now?

Thats what I said???Bigger Wheels = Better Handling (low profile) at the expense of feeling every bump in the roadBigger Wheels - Acceleration wise it will take longer to get moving but less work/power will be needed once it has started movingSmaller Wheels - Acceleration is quicker but more work is needed to keep them moving Science.
No, bigger rims decrease the handling of a car without bringing the context of the tires into the frame.

paid ã3500 for the whip polo 1.4i have dropped it 30mm cant do anymore there 17"...doubt u'll see many wiv em...evry1 on the owners forum and the man at the tyre fittin place sed they wont fit....they dont even rub the shop guy felt dumb!
You paid 3500 for a 1.4 Polo!Thats alot.My friend bought an 05 Polo for about 3200

Oh you edited your post now biggrin.gif Please do not argue with me on this, you will just end up looking like a silly billy.
What are you talking about? I haven't edited anything. You obviously read me wrong. If I edited it, it would of said so underneath the post.Who's the silly billy now?
Well seeing as the 'this post has been edited' message only shows if you edit after another reply has been postedIT'S STILL YOU :D
No, bigger rims decrease the handling of a car without bringing the context of the tires into the frame.
Who drives on rims without tyres? I said Low Pros..
Do bigger rims help the handling of the car?Yes. Larger rims with lower profile tyres are a superb way to reduce bounce and improve control while turning. The reduced size sidewall of the tyre is more rigid than the full sized tyre. This helps to eliminate deformation of the tyre under cornering loads therefore helping the tyre and wheel to keep in good contact with the road and decrease body roll. Also with the increased width of the wheel the tyre has more contact with the road and therefore more grip.
SILLY BILLY.

You paid 3500 for a 1.4 Polo!Thats alot.My friend bought an 05 Polo for about 3200
well im not suprised thats a sh*t model (imo) thats why its so cheap also 29000 miles for a car thats 7 years old is very good...wats ur friends milage?