Sole

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, now drop that bitch on its knees
thats right, SLAM the BITCHso it sits like minece0aae3362382400c88e21bda9f604a7.JPG
fam mines dropped 30mm and those arent 17" so wat u on about...believe ive slammed it as far as i can wiv out makin it long to drive in london.

Light weight alloys = ãããããããããã especially 17s.My 15s alloys weighed a fair bit more than my 13s steels and thats not a hugh difference in size so I cant imagine the weight difference on yours.I said already that the standards are steels, thus why I said your car will be slower.Your handling I reckon is down to the lowering imo.

paid ã3500 for the whip polo 1.4i have dropped it 30mm cant do anymore there 17"...doubt u'll see many wiv em...evry1 on the owners forum and the man at the tyre fittin place sed they wont fit....they dont even rub the shop guy felt dumb!
You paid 3500 for a 1.4 Polo!Thats alot.My friend bought an 05 Polo for about 3200
i got my 2000 golf for 3500 and ive had it 2 years now, 18" rims chucked in, still i did buy it from my cousin but i reckon i could shot it for the same price i bought it.

Are you sure about that one?Keep in mind a cars actual HP and how much is lost down to weight and other factorsFor example the VeyronYou might be right though...
LoL, a car doesn't lose horses because of weight.
Power to weight ratio?butSchool me then, seems like Forza has taught you more than I know

all this speed business is jarring...allow being a boy racer...i mean come on...pure speed cameras in Londoni mean i know you lot aint talking about the motorway, thats different....anyways, nice wheels, you need a cap for the petrol though...allow leaving it exposed....

Are you sure about that one?Keep in mind a cars actual HP and how much is lost down to weight and other factorsFor example the VeyronYou might be right though...
Power to weight ratio?butSchool me then, seems like Forza has taught you more than I know
if you're on about Power loss on the Veyron thats probly due to the 4 wheel drive system it usesits called transmission loss, which is why the BHP figure at the flywheel is vastly different from the BHP figure at the wheels on 4 wheel drive cars

if you're on about Power loss on the Veyron thats probly due to the 4 wheel drive system it usesits called transmission loss, which is why the BHP figure at the flywheel is vastly different from the BHP figure at the wheels on 4 wheel drive cars
Ah OkBut in general I was under the impression cars work on POWER/WEIGHT ratiotherefor the more weight the more power is used/lost in moving the car from a standstillmight be wrong though

i'll throw in my two centsback in the day when i had my civic (lol) it was riding on 17inch rims with a pretty good suspension set up. It was lowered 2.5 inches on neuspeed sports springs and koni adjustable yellow shocks. The setup was a pretty good combo. However the handling was not as good as i could have been. It was improved over stock but it still felt unresponsive and slugglish even with the dampening twisted to ass breaking levels. I took out the 17s and put in the stock 15inch rims. The handling improved immensely. The car immediately felt more responsive in its handling and quite agile. It felt like i was driving a go-kart and i could take on most corners. Too bad that car is long gone. I'll up pics when i get home from work. It was decked pretty low.

Yeah just read the Veyrons BHP is 30001000 is lost through the drivetrain1000 is lost through cooling