1st team lineup next season?

Aquaman

--------------------Lehmann------------------------Sagna-------Toure-----Gallas------Clichy---Eboue/Walcott-----Fabregas-----Gilberto-----Rosicky---------------------Hleb--------------------------------- -------------------RVP-------------------if dat flops then 4-4-2 with eduardo/adebayor upfront with rvp. i wanna see the 4-4-1-1 inda amsterdam tourny before i make my final decision

---------------------------------Lehmann/Almunia-------------------------------------Sagna/Eboue-------Toure/Gallas-----------Senderos/Djourou-------Clichy/HoyteEboue/Walcott------Gilberto/Denilson------Fabregas/Diaby-------Rosicky/Hleb----------------------van Persie/Eduardo----Adebayor/Bendtner---------------OR-------------------------------------Lehmann/Almunia----------------------------------------Eboue/Sagna---------Toure/Gallas--------------Senderos/Djourou---------Clichy/Hoyte-------------------------------------Gilberto/Denilson-----------------------------------------------------------------Fabregas/Diaby------------Rosicky/Hleb----------------------------van Persie/Eduardo------------------------------------------------------------Hleb/Rosicky-----------------------------Adebayor/Eduardo/van Persie---------------------------------I'd prefer the second one as everyone would probably be played where they are most suited and there's more movement/options but I doubt it will happen.

---------------------------------------------Lehmann-------------------------------------------------Eboue---------------------------Toure-------------------Gallas-------------------------------Clichy----------------------------------Fabregas------------Diaby------------------------------------------Rosicky----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Walcott---------------------------------Hleb----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Van Persie-----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------Lehmann-------------------------------------------------Eboue---------------------------Toure-------------------Gallas-------------------------------Clichy-------------------------------------------------------Gilberto/Diaby----------------------------------Walcott/Eboue-------------------Fabregas--------------------------------------------------Rosicky---------------------------Van Persie----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Adebayor-----------------------------------------Hleb playing off the front man looked good in the last game but i aint 100% sure if i like that next would need to see a lil bit more of that....eduardo only seen him play like twice so i dunno if he warrents 1st team play yet. sagna is alrite but i prefer eboue.

-----------JENS---------------SAGNA/EBOUE------- TOURE------GALLAS---------CLICHY-----------------------GILBERTO-------------------------------------------CESC/HELB------------ROSICKY/DIABY--------------VAN P/THEO-----------------ADEBAYOR/BENTNER----------------------EDUARDO/ROSICKY

Ang tite the plp dropping Eboue for Sagnamadness.
Watching Sagna play this pre-season he showed he's a no nonsense full back who has the ability to make runs forward, although eboue is far superior of an attacking front still not sure defensively,I'll rather have sagna as RB with eboue in front.

sagnas much more conservative than eboue but i saw bad positioning/str8 lapse of concentration in the emirates cup from him that eboue shows 2id expect sagna 2 b a better DEFENDER than eboue but eboue has a more overall package as a wing back--------------------------------------lehmann----------------------------------eboue----------------toure---------------------------gallas------------clichy------------------------------gilberto--------------fabregas-------------------RVP---------------------------------rosicky--------------------------------hleb--------------------------------------eduardo-----------------------------------could b seen as a 4-4-1-1 although i could c wenger starting hleb centrally+rosicky left but they can interchange

Ang tite the plp dropping Eboue for Sagnamadness.
Watching Sagna play this pre-season he showed he's a no nonsense full back who has the ability to make runs forward, although eboue is far superior of an attacking front still not sure defensively,I'll rather have sagna as RB with eboue in front.
certain away games those 2 on the rightside should make us very stiff as they both know the defensive requirements+eboue likes 2 go forwardi would like 2 c us use that combination sometimes,not @ home though

---------------------------------------------Lehmann-------------------------------------------------Eboue---------------------------Toure-------------------Gallas-------------------------------Clichy----------------------------------Fabregas------------Diaby------------------------------------------Rosicky----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Walcott---------------------------------Hleb----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Van Persie-----------------------------------------
swap walcott with "winger"and yer

swap walcott with "winger"and yer
no defense dat team wud get mauled

As an attacking fullback Eboue's more then decent defensively, have you ever seen a winger skin him b4? It's only when the ball comes over the top that he might be a lil suspect.Sagna's no nonsense but like Shoprano said he got caught out same way @ the Emirates Cup, our attack down the right would be 50% reduced without Eboue.He's undroppable imo.

Eboue has become a bit of a liability, last season watch how many times Toure was pulled outta his position to cover Eboue's slack positional play.I'll llow him a piece coz he was in and out injured but Eboue needs to become more disciplined....GK: LehmannRB: EboueCB: ToureCB: GallasLB: ClichyRM: HlebCM: GilbertoCM: FabregasLM: RosickyCF: AdebayorCF: RVPThats our strongest team at the moment FACT

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Eboue has become a bit of a liability, last season watch how many times Toure was pulled outta his position to cover Eboue's slack positional play.I'll llow him a piece coz he was in and out injured but Eboue needs to become more disciplined....GK: LehmannRB: EboueCB: ToureCB: GallasLB: ClichyRM: HlebCM: GilbertoCM: FabregasLM: RosickyCF: AdebayorCF: RVPThats our strongest team at the moment FACT

GK: LehmannRB: SagnaCB: ToureCB: GallasLB: ClichyDM: GilbertoCM: FabregasAM: HlebLM: RosickyRM: EboueCF: RVP4-5-1 formation with RVP up front by himself playing the same way he did against Inter...Arsenal look so much more composed when playing 5 in the middle which is more of an issue for me than scoring goals becasuse we seem to create just as many chances with 1 upfront then we with 2.