Cassidy Vs. Joe Budden?

Turkish

Who would win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. ?????

• Cassidy
    • Joe Budden
    • Too close to call

It's been reported that Executive Nick and International P from the Fight Klub are looking to set up a battle between Joe Budden and another rapper, preferably Cassidy. Fight Klub is reportedly offering $50,000 to the winner. Sources close to the matter have told HipHopGame that this battle is very close to happening. More on this as it develops.http://www.hiphopgame.com
Hip Hop Game is a pretty reliable website they are close to the scene. This battle would be sick. Two of the best lyrical guys in the game would be alot. Hope this happens.Cassidy would win though.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Budden will probably say things that will go over the crowds head whereas Cassidy is used to working with the audience in battling.
exactlybut budden wud go old skool mouse n kill him. i dunno why ppl rate cassidy so much off 1 battleirrelevant anyway it wont happen

Joe Budden will probably say things that will go over the crowds head whereas Cassidy is used to working with the audience in battling.
exactlybut budden wud go old skool mouse n kill him. i dunno why ppl rate cassidy so much off 1 battleirrelevant anyway it wont happen
He's not rated off of on battle though. He was Philly Radios champion (16 battles/weeks in a row) and didnt lose he just gave up the throne. Plus he battles Freeway and some other guy (forgot his name) over the phone on hot 97 when the guy just tried sending him for him and Cass just came back and beat him, the battle wasnt arranged or nothing on Cassidy and Swizz's part.

LOLOL1 BATTLE?JOKER.CASSIDY WILL HURT HIM.

He's not rated off of on battle though. He was Philly Radios champion (16 battles/weeks in a row) and didnt lose he just gave up the throne. Plus he battles Freeway and some other guy (forgot his name) over the phone on hot 97 when the guy just tried sending him for him and Cass just came back and beat him, the battle wasnt arranged or nothing on Cassidy and Swizz's part.
and uve heard the radio 1s? freeway aint even a battle rappercan name pure ppl who wud murk cass. not sayin hes not sick. but budden wud murk himn i swear they came in n was like who wants to battle cassidy. young gunz wer like nah we know him. nxt heads wer like nah. then freeway was just like yh ok

and uve heard the radio 1s? freeway aint even a battle rappercan name pure ppl who wud murk cass. not sayin hes not sick. but budden wud murk himn i swear they came in n was like who wants to battle cassidy. young gunz wer like nah we know him. nxt heads wer like nah. then freeway was just like yh ok
I heard some of the radio ones. There isnt audio of them all but there was one site streaming (I think) 6 of the battles. The J Young battle can be found on Ares.Jay-Z was asked by Cass and Swizz to select a member of the ROC (including himself) to battle Cass. Most major members of the Roc were there (Jay, Beans, Memphis Bleek, Free, YG's etc.) and Jay chose Beans or Free but Beans turned it down sayying he aint on the battling front so Free stepped up. If he had the balls to step up then I am pretty sure he thought he could win. Got embarassed though.

He can dumb himself down when he wants. Plus Cassidy is such an easy target. Budden would come strapped with nuff bars.
Cassidys not an easy target. Anything you could say bout him is the hotel, get no better type tracks and he already 'dissed' himself about that on the intro to Im A Hustla.

He can dumb himself down when he wants. Plus Cassidy is such an easy target. Budden would come strapped with nuff bars.
Cassidys not an easy target. Anything you could say bout him is the hotel, get no better type tracks and he already 'dissed' himself about that on the intro to Im A Hustla.
he only did dat tune after murder mook released a diss murking him off.basically used all mooks disses on himself. i dont blame him for not wanting to battle mook thon budden is nuts with the subliminal disses already. hes punchlines are much harder then cassidy's

Both are sick on the mic.Budden aint a battle rapper, he boyed of The Game but I seen him in "Battle" conditions. His lyrical ability is ridicilous.Cass has proven time and time again he can battle, he's killed guys for fun.Cass has got this, this is good for the scene as well. Getting tired of these subpar rappers taking the piss.

he only did dat tune after murder mook released a diss murking him off.basically used all mooks disses on himself. i dont blame him for not wanting to battle mook thon budden is nuts with the subliminal disses already. hes punchlines are much harder then cassidy's
Cassidy killed off Mook and Cyssero in 1 diss. And Cassidys bars for himself were better then Mooks bars for him. He told Mook he wanted $100,000 to battle and Mook couldnt bring the p up, Cassidy is a big rapper whilst Mooks anyguy so the p was a must on Cassidys part.Cassidy has the best punchlines since Big L. Theres no arguing that.

Cassidy killed off Mook and Cyssero in 1 diss. And Cassidys bars for himself were better then Mooks bars for him. He told Mook he wanted $100,000 to battle and Mook couldnt bring the p up, Cassidy is a big rapper whilst Mooks anyguy so the p was a must on Cassidys part.Cassidy has the best punchlines since Big L. Theres no arguing that.
biggrin.gif lmao ur a cassidy stan well borderlineshud be slapped for even mention the bre in same breath as big l. i just dnt get why ppl rate him so highlycassidy didnt kill no 1 in 1 line. cyssero and mook both got at him, the mook diss was vicious he def made cassidy do dat hustler vs reh teh teh songbit dat took the piss is wen he goes "niggaz probably dont even know dat dis is ur beat" i didnt know it was his beat lol

biggrin.gif lmao ur a cassidy stan well borderlineshud be slapped for even mention the bre in same breath as big l. i just dnt get why ppl rate him so highlycassidy didnt kill no 1 in 1 line. cyssero and mook both got at him, the mook diss was vicious he def made cassidy do dat hustler vs reh teh teh songbit dat took the piss is wen he goes "niggaz probably dont even know dat dis is ur beat" i didnt know it was his beat lol
"I was like a pap to you niggas, i gave you a flow adopted you niggas, i did alot for you niggas, and this the f*cking thanks I get, you my son you should thank my d*ck.""You take my sh*t flip it around and now you think you sick, I guess you think you Cass but I think you trash, you aint f*cking wit me, you wouldnt even rap like that if it wasnt for me.""I been had my weight up, how you gonna battle me wit a style I made up?"Killed him off.And Cassidy is the best alive with punchlines. Big L is obviously the best ever but Cass the best alive.