Who would win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. ?????

• Cassidy
    • Joe Budden
    • Too close to call

"its a small world we can make it less crowded now" - budden
That punchline is awful in my opinion.
"u and ya hype boys said that u wanted static now u speakin thru white noise" - hitchcock (u wont find a cass punchline better then dat)
This one is sick, but Iv already posted some Cass ones that are better. The period one is better as well as the "burn you d*ckheads like chlymedia" one.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur weird/odd. the cass 1s u posted range from anything to sh*tlol at "period im serious" being better then thatthe way he executes his bars is sh*t n simple. *listens to joe budden - bullshit rappers and metaphors* (even tho cass dnt even use metaphors lol man is still on similies)

yh he said other things before dat dat rhymed innit"give u shells like a crustacean"? blad cmorrnrrrrrrn. i wud say its sick if demon or napper spat it expect more frm casshe spit 1 sick bar tho "im married to the rap game and the crack game ima bigamist"said suttin before dat"Your plans is over, I sell coke and I aint talking cans of soda" = night of a thousand plainfaces"i put the grill to u like a whopper with cheese".........

"My wrist light grey like pin balls, can skate across it like Lindross. and my new watch worse, I never rock it cause I gotta get a flu shot first""I got gems in my bands and bracelet, if I wear 'em to long I gotta get my arm amputated""I got sh*t on lock, I need a laxitive""Beefing wit me its gonna be hard to survive, cause I'll squeeze and knock branches off family tree's, cmon man Im in the hood like anti freeze""My flow so dope, I got insurance on my throat and my mouth""If ya girl open Ima open her blouse, stick my d*ck down her throat and start strokin her mouth, i let my unborns float in her mouth, put a condom on then start strokin her out""If you anemic, you'd probly die if you try on my chain, y'all dont wanna compare change, my ice bling brighter then them lights on the wing of an airplane""I sound to comfortable man, and write so tight, that I might pull a muscle in my hand""I'll wire a pistol and spark ya, I'll fill ya wit more lead then a pencil sharpener""I rap sicker, roll l's and throw back liquor, whilst you boys get shitted on like cat litter""Man Cass a monster, and I got the coppers on my ass like the tag on my boxers""Come over here yo, all im tryna do yo is get brain like the scarecrow, on wizard of oz I dont be lying all of y'all need courage like the cowardly lion"

I quite like Games track called 'Buddens' though. Game didnt get destroyed but did get beaten.
Are you f*ckin dumb??That diss was SHITTTT, just a rip-off version of that Ice-T song 'Colours'.Ice-T's version would probably be taken as a diss to Joe Budden even though it has absolutely nothing to do with man LOOL, thats how sh*t Game's version was biggrin.gif

Cassidy Prepares For Battle, "We Taking On All Competitors"Monday - August 6, 2007 by Jolene "foxxylady" PetipasCassidyDuring a recent appearance on Funkmaster Flex's Hot 97 radio show Philly rapper Cassidy revealed that he is more than willing to jump back into the battling arena.Cass, who made a name for himself earlier in his career by taking on Roc-A-Fella rapper Freeway, stressed that he will only participate in a Fight Klub battle if his opponent is a respected artist."It has to beneficial. If it's one of the up-and-coming dudes that's known for being mixatape stars, it's not gonna benefit me if I eat 'em up," Cassidy explained. "It's just going to be expected anyway. Let say they put me up to battle Hov at a time like now, just the whole situation however it turns out it will beneficial for me because of the name he got. [Watch Part 1 Of the Interview Here]"Let's say they put me out to battle 50," he continued. "Imagine what that would be like? They already know, if we get it pooping it would be so much around it that it will be beneficial no matter how it turned out." [Watch Part 2 Here]"You have to be gold or better," added Swizz Beatz, who was also there with the rapper. "We taking on all challengers."Both Cass and Swizz also revealed that they have no beef with 50 Cent despite the fact that the G-Unit honcho took the drums off their hit "I'm A Hustla" and used it on his current single "I Get Money.""I feel so glad knowing that I had to struggle to make that sound popular," Cassidy said. "I remember when me and Swizz were putting it together and I remember when it started popping in Philly in the clubs and I came back to Swizz and I said, 'I need to lay verses over it' because it was a freestyle first. A lot of people didn't believe in it.""We know it wasn't an intentional situation he just did cause it was hot," explained Swizz, who also revealed that he's completed a couple of songs for 50's forthcoming album, Curtis, hitting shelves on September 11. "I just did five joints for 50, so it's all gravy."Cass' new LP, The Barry Adrien Reese Story (B.A.R.S.), is set to hit stores on September 18. It features appearances from John Legend, Beanie Sigel, Fabolous, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Eve and Rell with production supplied by Swizz Beatz, Neo Da Matrix, Scott Storch, Timbaland and Cool and Dre. http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/12252