Sign in to follow this  
Guest I.B.Blackman

EMBEDDING VIDEOS

Guest I.B.Blackman

YOU SEE THE "Insert: Youtube" button on the bottom left wen u press replywell jus click it n put the video code in dere IF ITS NOT EMBEEDDED I AINT WATCHIN IT

You make this topic witout doing examples???FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Guest I.B.Blackman
You make this topic witout doing examples???FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
you sign up to this forumFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

you sign up to this forumFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Yet I bring the drama and you get airFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Guest I.B.Blackman
Yet I bring the drama and you get airFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
The drama you bring is u gettin gunned down down downFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Guest I.B.Blackman
desist.jpgGO BACK TO THE f*ckIN CUPBOARD UNDER THE STAIRS IN NAPA DAT U JUS CAME FROMU BAIT RECLUSIVE

The drama you bring is u gettin gunned down down downFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Your so dumb saying I cam from napa when Ive never been. That makes you blind.Also, you bring no entertainment, I have made this topic mildly entertaining, but you can:FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Been saying this for a bit..big up ibblackman for makin the topic for sum of u fukers!EMBED UR sh*t PEOPLE.topics without embedded vids get aired to be honest

You have to do this...Say this is the original link:
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]Then you take the VideoID (The letters and numbers after the = sign), in this case it is 'orACIBjHuI4'And wrap that text in
ooooooooo skeensafe

Guest I.B.Blackman
I don't get it.What's the big deal with embedding sh*t?making a big fuss outta nothing.
it jus saves us openin new pagesesp wen bare other things r runninmakes evrythin slow

I don't get it.What's the big deal with embedding sh*t?making a big fuss outta nothing.
Fam.................................You support chelsea .