Sign in to follow this  
Guest Removal Man

B.E.T.

Guest Removal Man

does anyone know of a site that streams B.E.T.?a friend of mine is in the new 50 Cent / Justin Timberlake / Timbaland video and she is desperate to see it ASAPthe new vid airs on B.E.T. on thurs night and it will be the first place to catch it along with a 'making of' she will most definately be inif you could help that would be sicksafe

Guest Durrty Boi

no place doesshes better off waiting for it to drop on youtube or hoping the makin of ends up on mtv base

Guest Removal Man

nah she don't have a copy, she contacted 50s people today to try get one but by the time she gets it, it will of aired anyway

Guest Durrty Boi

well she shoulda taken pics while she was therenow she has to wait

Guest Removal Man

didn't someone post some sight where u could watch tv from any channel in any country round the world?i swear i tried it but never got it workin so gave up

Guest Durrty Boi
didn't someone post some sight where u could watch tv from any channel in any country round the world?i swear i tried it but never got it workin so gave up
BET aint on anything that can watched froma computer

Guest Removal Man
BET aint on anything that can watched froma computer
ahhh pissedjus have to wait thensafe for the info

a friend of mine is in the new 50 Cent / Justin Timberlake / Timbaland video and she is desperate to see it ASAP
Pics

Guest Removal Man
a friend of mine is in the new 50 Cent / Justin Timberlake / Timbaland video and she is desperate to see it ASAP
Pics
nah llow dat, she's a friend, not a linkyou'll see her soon enough anyway, she'll be the one draped all over Justin in the vid