When you break up with someone...

LadyOG

Thats a bit of a shock. All but a few weeks ago, by the sounds of it, things were going well.Breaking up is always hard, especially if its distance related, i had to split from my ex because she found it so hard to be away from me, and broke up while we both still loved each other alot. But some things are just meant not to be.You will probably be sitting at home, alone one night and it will just hit you. I guess i'll be seeing you at the end of the month though.

*Thanks Mr Q*This break up ting was 100% down to his feelings of inadequacy tbh. I cant do anything, he won't listen to anything I say, he has to change his mindset. I love him so I'll bide my time.When it happened I felt like I was hit by a train, crying and sh*t for two days solid. Now I feel really numb. We still talk, hes still telling me he loves me and this is for my best interest etc.Dunno how I feel right now, can't describe it.

*Inhales*Well basically, whenever hes got himself into bother (particularly financial) I've always backed it for him. Anything he needs, I'll do it. I've always been a giving person, but when I love someone, I always always put them before me, be it friend, family, whoever.Things have been up and down for a while, we went through a phase where we were arguing all all all the time, invariably ending with my bussing tears and us making up.Some of the things he has done to me are deep, things that I know I would never allowed from anyone before our relationship.People have been making comments about me and him saying that I've become a housewife and I've changed and I dont seem happy anymore but more time I've told them to f*ck off because people make judgements without knowing the whole story.I have *underlying* issues which I don't think are neccessarily relevant but I do think that my emotional state contributed to some of our problems.Needless to say I know that he loves me and though I can sometimes be difficult to live with he has stuck by me.On the flip side there are things that he has done to add to my unhappiness, he has humiliated me before and that time I thought to myself, 'If my mum saw me here crying she would bang me up because she raised me to be stronger than this'. On that occasion I still remained calm but told him that it was acceptable, and since then things have been good.We had issues because of my ex/best friend who I hardly ever talk to now.My mum has been observing me and she says that I act like I'm under his control or whatnot.Anyway this break up is due to the fact that he thinks he's not been good enough to me, that he's holding me back and ruining my future as well as making me unhappy.I cant even describe how I'm feeling right now.

okay forget i spoke as i know nothingare you the girl that had a x and goliath was relating ya friendship to dawsons creek
Yeah, that was my 'best friend'. We hardly speak anymore. Once you cross the boundaries you f*ck things up.

im TELLIN YOU he has cheated and dont know how to deal with it cos he feels GUILTY so he makes up some c*ck and bull about how he is being bad to you to ease it off its much easier then tellin you"IVE f*ckED SOMEONE ELSE"im not trying to make you feel a way and im not saying its your fault cos you was friends with ya ex but THAT was a contributing factorand both me and goliath told you this WOULD happen and here we areagain im not saying its your fault but you stay there about a month or so from now your gonna see SIGNS that he has someone elsethen ya gonna ask ya self how he could of moved so quickTHEN its gonna hit home im truly sorry LadyOG i really am cos this is not gonna feel nice AT ALL(you was warned that being so close to ya ex was "PUTTING A SELL BY DATE ON YA RELATIONSHIP" and its now shown fair enough you stopped cos you realised but the damage had already been done just like i told messy in another thread MEN dont think about cheating for as long as a woman will contemplate it HE WILL JUST DO IT NO LONG TING)and now ya thinkingannchericopress22.jpgI SHOULD OF CHEATEDin future when you place a bet at ladbrokes dont then go and tell CORAL about it

As much as I dont always agree with what you say I do take my time to read it. I completely understand and take on board what you are saying. Two months into the relationship I put my ex at arms length. This one time you're gonna have to take a loss for the team because you are wrong.If I ever clock that you are right I will admit it.I know this boy on levels that he doesnt even want to be known on. He wouldnt do that.There are surrounding circumstances that make me 100% sure of this.

well in any caseFORGET HIM cos you aint gettin that back and maybe if he aint cheated he is finally saying f*ck THIS IM NOT ON THIS RELATIONSHIP NO MORE cos of things like DAWSONdo you truly believe that if DAWSON was NEVER about we would be here right now?
How can dawson be a factor when i neither speak to or see him anymore?We would still be here as there are some things I have chosen not to divulge that lead to my current marital status.

bwoy, who would of thought you would be on VIP2 making this topic....truesay you protrayed everything to be peachy between you and your ex.....if he can't handle being with yout then let him be, his reasons seem kinda dumb/any excuses.....i reckon that nows he's conquered you emotional, physically and the rest, he aint really got anything else to do with you anymore....it's kinda pissed that he was your first and he had to go act like this.....

if he can't handle being with yout then let him be, his reasons seem kinda dumb/any excuses.....
exactlywhich is SUSPECT considering they so closehe has blatently cheated take it from me them teenage antics when ya too scared to tell a girl the truth and true ladyog love cry he dont wanna see that cos he hates it LIKE MEim so sure that he is PISSED cos of dawson and or cheated

the dude is dumb though, i mean LOG was proper throwing in the towel on the Dawson dude (i know it werent easy for her BUT she was still doing it/did it) & now this has possibly made it all in vain......dude is dumb, now he gonna be missing her like Ryan Leslie sings...

bwoy, who would of thought you would be on VIP2 making this topic....truesay you protrayed everything to be peachy between you and your ex.....if he can't handle being with yout then let him be, his reasons seem kinda dumb/any excuses.....i reckon that nows he's conquered you emotional, physically and the rest, he aint really got anything else to do with you anymore....it's kinda pissed that he was your first and he had to go act like this.....
For my sanity I hope this is not his mindframe because I think I will actually plunge into deep depression.I'm not gonna sit here and argue with face off because he is making judgement using his *ahem* vast experience lol.TBH I'm no longer sitting over here comtemplate suicide or anything, i just feel pretty numb, no anger, no sadness no pain. I hope this hasnt turned me into the robot that I once was because if thats true then I'll prolly remain like that forever.Even if it turns out that he's played me I will leave the situation with my 'head held high' so to speak. He knows himself that no one would love him or be down for him like I have been. No one knows the levels to which I've backed this boy except for the two of us so if he does me wrong he's gonna be the one riddled with guilt.I won't be sitting at home crying 'why me'...my life has so many more dimensions than just him...I lost sight of that which could possibly have been the main factor in this current situation.Either way this happening has forced me to readdress my priorities and realise that I have to look after number 1- me.He can cry all he wants about Dawson but I chucked in an 18 year old friendship because of him and if thats not sacrifice then I don't know what is.