Sign in to follow this  
Gambino

Fastest Ever PES Goal

As the title says what is your fastest ever PES goal. The topic was inspired by mine yesterday which had my friend quiet as a library mob. 10 Minute game, Kicked off ran and scored on 1.09 Minutes, Dunno how many seconds that is in real time.

dunno, but on pro 1 & 2 i used to score bear straight from kick off with Babangida/C.Lopez. so much infact i wanted them two and shevchenko to score bare in the season, so i used 2 score with one of them from kick off and then take them off and bring on shevvy.yeah, i was young.

Under a minute I think (on a 10 min game) with kaka..not sure exactly how fast though.. I will try to see how quick i can score

can't remember the time but it was overly quick,it went something like i kicked off,licked a shot at the keeper, who caught the ball, then he tried throw the ball to some player but it went over him and i just a licked a shot off 1st time and it went in.

Probably my goal in pro 5...kicked off, held right trigger to face the goal, did the down-up thing with the right thumbstick to flick it over the player who tried to close down the kick-off and then half volleyed it from the edge of the centre circle over the keeper(who was standing on the penalty spot).I remember there was a goal I scored in that pro(10 minute match) that I saved, and in the goal info it said it was scored in "0 mins"...don't think it was that half volley though.

duno scored from centre bare,never directly..always a run through the whole team flexdid it the other day vs tyred with c.ronaldo

Probably my goal in pro 5...kicked off, held right trigger to face the goal, did the down-up thing with the right thumbstick to flick it over the player who tried to close down the kick-off and then half volleyed it from the edge of the centre circle over the keeper(who was standing on the penalty spot).I remember there was a goal I scored in that pro(10 minute match) that I saved, and in the goal info it said it was scored in "0 mins"...don't think it was that half volley though.
yeh does that when the goal is scored under 1min

Guest haze-e

10 Min game. 3 goals your offI beat the guy 3-0 in 9Mins 26seconds game time. My boys went nuts. Video'd it and sh*t.