Fastest Ever PES Goal

Gambino

dunno, but on pro 1 & 2 i used to score bear straight from kick off with Babangida/C.Lopez. so much infact i wanted them two and shevchenko to score bare in the season, so i used 2 score with one of them from kick off and then take them off and bring on shevvy.yeah, i was young.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably my goal in pro 5...kicked off, held right trigger to face the goal, did the down-up thing with the right thumbstick to flick it over the player who tried to close down the kick-off and then half volleyed it from the edge of the centre circle over the keeper(who was standing on the penalty spot).I remember there was a goal I scored in that pro(10 minute match) that I saved, and in the goal info it said it was scored in "0 mins"...don't think it was that half volley though.

Probably my goal in pro 5...kicked off, held right trigger to face the goal, did the down-up thing with the right thumbstick to flick it over the player who tried to close down the kick-off and then half volleyed it from the edge of the centre circle over the keeper(who was standing on the penalty spot).I remember there was a goal I scored in that pro(10 minute match) that I saved, and in the goal info it said it was scored in "0 mins"...don't think it was that half volley though.
yeh does that when the goal is scored under 1min