Use by dates

Guest Seriouss

Guest Seriouss

I've been thinking, is this just a big con?You can tell my looking at and smelling food if its ok to eat.I don't know ANYONE who has got ill by eating food past its 'use by date', have any of you??

Guest Terry
Maybe I didn't mean 'con' exactly. But I just want to know if anyone has ever got sick because they ate out of date food.
But you said con, u shud mean what you say

These days most stuff has so much sh*t in it, it lasts forever.I wont buy anything passed the use y date or even 1 day b4 & never meat. But if I had some buscuits or chocolate or even bread that was a week off, Id yam it.
Nah is not about breadwhen it starts growing blue stufffnaaaaanasty

These days most stuff has so much sh*t in it, it lasts forever.I wont buy anything passed the use y date or even 1 day b4 & never meat. But if I had some buscuits or chocolate or even bread that was a week off, Id yam it.
Hobviously I wldnt eat it had it mould on it, bread doesn't get mouldy a week after the sell by date, espec if u keep it inna de fridge.

I've been thinking, is this just a big con?You can tell my looking at and smelling food if its ok to eat.I don't know ANYONE who has got ill by eating food past its 'use by date', have any of you??
No its not a big con.The chemicals/preservatives that get put in all kinds of foods these days makes it very hard TO PROPERLY know for you sure. In most case you can munch something thats out of date & be cool.I know of ppl who got sick.

Hobviously I wldnt eat it had it mould on it, bread doesn't get mouldy a week after the sell by date, espec if u keep it inna de fridge.
Yes it does in my experiences.The odd ting is some of them will have moulds & some won't.I had it b4 sale by & best by date.OH THE TWO LABELS DO DIFFER.SALE BY DATE = applies & means when the latest a shop can sale the item. It isn't the same as best by date.BEST BY DATE = When it should be consumed/eatedn by but at times u can eat it after & it you'll be cool.

in prison they feed them with stuff thats past the use by dates.use by dates are to cover companies backs. so you cant claim if you get ill before the date on the package. if it looks and smells ok i will eat it. but if it tastes off i will leave it