BOATENG SIGNS FOR SPURS

DisGustO

Denilson > JenasDenilson > HuddlestoneDenilson > ZokoraDenilson has captained the under 19 Brazilian team and has been selected for the full side but hasn't played.
He's not better than Jenas, or Huddlestone in the long run. I dont care what people say. Denilson has never ever impressed me (no bias).

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Denilson > JenasDenilson > HuddlestoneDenilson > ZokoraDenilson has captained the under 19 Brazilian team and has been selected for the full side but hasn't played.
He's not better than Jenas, or Huddlestone in the long run. I dont care what people say. Denilson has never ever impressed me (no bias).
wow,them mystic meg talksarguement done then alie

Huddlestone has better passing than Carrick.Huddlestone has far better passing than Denilson.The only 2 players that could beat him to the top spot are Alonso or Fabregas.lol @ people discrediting Huddlestone so easily, cause man moves like a slug. Fair enough he cant tackle well, but his technique is sick. He will be an England regular in 4 years, easy, no question about it.And Ryan, in those 4 years he will be better than Gilberto has ever been, about destroying your midfield, mate you play Flamini?!

Guest Dos Santos

Passers Team Passes AccuracyFabregas Arsenal 2585 81%Scholes Man Utd 2070 91%Xabi Alonso Liverpool 2023 81% Gilberto Silva Arsenal 1907 82% Lampard Chelsea 1851 79%Top Passers in the premStats don't lie End of argument

Flamini puts himself about and puts tackles in.Huddlestone stands there whilst they go past him, hence why you need a 5 man midfield if he plays.
Are you trying to tell me........Flamini>Huddlestone?!?! biggrin.gif:D Please.And people need to let go of this stereotype of Huddlestone they have. He does mark his man, and does tackle his man.Allow thinking he is some scarecrow.

Passers Team Passes AccuracyFabregas Arsenal 2585 81%Scholes Man Utd 2070 91%Xabi Alonso Liverpool 2023 81% Gilberto Silva Arsenal 1907 82% Lampard Chelsea 1851 79%Top Passers in the premStats don't lie End of argument
where did u get those stats from cz i wanna check 4 some other players

2 yard passes dont count.Benoit Assou Ekotto was leading that chart in October. Its void.I was on about the technique and quality of passing.If anything, Huddlestone is by far the best long distance passer in the Prem.

Also, Masch is a sick passer. And Arteta is on a par with Hudds. I know Hudds is sick, but he aint top 3 or 4 in prem.
People will all see next season.I thought they saw this season, with Huddlestone making almost blind half volley 40 yard balls inch perfect to his man, but obvioulsy not....