Sign in to follow this  
Eduardo da Silva

I don't get some people

y watch oher people does it concern u? should be looking at females not man demi rock 2 pairs of trousers coz iv been doing it 4 time and it just feels nuts rockin 1 pair

Guest Seriouss

It annoys me because at work the air con is always on so I'm cold but when I come out at lunch and its sunny I look like one of these fools in my jumper and trousers biggrin.gif

Guest Removal Man
y watch oher people does it concern u? should be looking at females not man demi rock 2 pairs of trousers coz iv been doing it 4 time and it just feels nuts rockin 1 pair
lol, u weirdo

Guest Durrty Boi
i rock 2 pairs of trousers coz iv been doing it 4 time and it just feels nuts rockin 1 pair

Better than walkin road rockin bait white tees, thinking you're Fabolous/Cassidy/Jeezy/Insert bait US rapper style here
Stop sending for Africans maaaaaaaaaan

y watch oher people does it concern u? should be looking at females not man dem
Init dough!! Man mus b battz or suttin to be lookin at nex mans on road KMT. biggrin.gif

Init dough!! Man mus b battz or suttin to be lookin at nex mans on road KMT. biggrin.gif
shut upon sunny days im lookin at chicks in short skirts and revealing tops not man in hoodies

shut upon sunny days im lookin at chicks in short skirts and revealing tops not man in hoodies
Yh Yh I get u still breadbin, llow looking at manz its chich *spuds* (no homo)

You can't fail to notice someone wearing a big hoodie in the middle of summer. That's not "watching man too hard". It's not like you were trying to clock what brand of boxers he is wearing underneath his 2 pairs of tracksuit bottoms.

Guest Yoshie.

I wore a hoody today.Only 'coz it was really windy and hair was going everywhere.

You can't fail to notice someone wearing a big hoodie in the middle of summer. That's not "watching man too hard".
agree with this

Guest Yoshie.
Yh Yh I get u still breadbin, llow looking at manz its chich *spuds* (no homo)
LMAO

i rock 2 pairs of trousers coz iv been doing it 4 time and it just feels nuts rockin 1 pair

blackstock the heat from ur lightbulb has got 2 ur head, i beg u show me where i said its batts if ur looking at man?? any guy who aint touched pum since anthony won big brotherand obviously u cant miss a man rockin a big hoody in summer but how does it affect u? if u wanna know y just go up and ask the guy not make a topic on vip

if u wanna know y just go up and ask the guy not make a topic on vip
Why make a topic about anything on VIP2? Cos it's jokes seeing people sweating like cunts in the middle of summer.