Sign in to follow this  
Realz.

FAO: Those who visit/stay

in hotels in the UK....ok, heres the Q.If you were to take someone to a hotel for one night, do you pay for a double room (2 adults) or do you purchase a single room (1 adult) & protray the next person as a visitor to your room?thanks for your answers.....

get ready 4 the rave hotel3os6.jpgget that out the way go back to travel lodge double bed equals double the funb209020f874d43643c2330c118661e24.JPGi suggest that we have a 3 way then get made to sleep on the couch57d7cad84889fca1b7da7a2c02da19ba.JPG

DOUBLES ALL THE WAYWhen I didn't have the P back in the day, I got a single & pushed the beds together (obviously b4 I brought the female to the hotel).I'd recommend some plush hotels but I don't know what p your working with.

Guest MessyGyal

double never ever ever about tryna get cosy in a single especially with my fat assand especially if you wana make an impresion realz im surprised you even asked

double never ever ever about tryna get cosy in a single especially with my fat assand especially if you wana make an impresion realz im surprised you even asked
damn it missy....just trying to make a topic out here....

its not about the feeling you get after you wake up having slept 2 people in a single bedyour neck is just dead for the whole day