Football Manager 2008

Dan.

Guest Terry
Looks big, but you can't help but wonder, what can they add to this game that they don't already have?
Theres always little tweeks here and there, like FM06 didnt have Pre Match talks but 07 did.I dont think they can change too much TBH though

im gonna jump STR8 into this one.Conference team.No knowledge of which players turn sick and just play it out till im in prem

Regenerated Player Photos - All in-game regenerated players now have pictures using FaceGen technology to give each player more personality. This gives the ability for players to be seen to mature and grow-up looks-wise in front of your eyes as the game is going on.
PLAINFACE.THATS SICKNESS. YOU SEE YOUR 17 YEAR OLD ACADEMY YOUTS AGING!

Guest Terry
im gonna jump STR8 into this one.Conference team.No knowledge of which players turn sick and just play it out till im in prem
Regenerated Player Photos - All in-game regenerated players now have pictures using FaceGen technology to give each player more personality. This gives the ability for players to be seen to mature and grow-up looks-wise in front of your eyes as the game is going on.
PLAINFACE.THATS SICKNESS. YOU SEE YOUR 17 YEAR OLD ACADEMY YOUTS AGING!
My mate was a regen in 07, Justin Jules

Guest Arsenal 4 life

Match Flow - The largest change to match-day in a Sports Interactive game since the introduction of the second match engine. Match flow brings more atmosphere to match-days with match previews, team talks, opposition player instructions, the match itself, half time and post match. These now seamlessly follow on from one another, with no more pausing to make tactical changes, and a mini-radar pitch whilst making those tactical changes to keep you in touch with what's going on in the match QUOTE MURKLEMAN: ARE YOU DUMBTHIS GAMES COMIN TO MY PSP NOT THE PC

Guest haze-e

Faster - Saving and loading is now significantly faster, with network gaming faster and smoother to play, as well as tactical changes and match reports being quicker than ever before.Faster - Saving and loading is now significantly faster, with network gaming faster and smoother to play, as well as tactical changes and match reports being quicker than ever before.This is probably the most important thing for me.

Guest haze-e

Faster - Saving and loading is now significantly faster, with network gaming faster and smoother to play, as well as tactical changes and match reports being quicker than ever before.Faster - Saving and loading is now significantly faster, with network gaming faster and smoother to play, as well as tactical changes and match reports being quicker than ever before.This is probably the most important thing for me.

Guest I.B.Blackman

Match Engine Improvements - A greatly improved match engine, once again utilizing the footballing brain of Ray Houghton and other tools used by real-life managers, to make the most accurate simulation of football in a computer game even more like-life than ever before. Oh, and the ability to change the pitch dimensions at the start of the season to suit your style of play better.SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHE HIGHBURY DAYS ARE COMIN BACK STARRRRRRRRR

Guest Durrty Boi
so good they had to say it twice