Sign in to follow this  
Necksta

Fulham target Seol and N'Zogbia

Fulham boss Lawrie Sanchez is thought to be close to boosting his squad with the additions of midfielders Seol Ki-Hyeon and Charles N'Zogbia.Newcastle's N'Zogbia, 21, is likely to cost around ã3m, while Fulham are believed to have offered Reading ã1m for 28-year-old South Korean Seol.Seol said: "Fulham want me and I would be happy to play for them."There is a chance I will start the season as a Fulham player. I want to play every week."Sanchez has already splashed out more than ã14m this summer, bringing in seven new players.But the Fulham boss, who took over five games before the end of last season, told BBC Five Live on Monday that he expected to sign "two or three more players".N'Zogbia fell out with Newcastle when he was excluded from the squad to face Watford in the Magpies' final game of last season.Seol joined Reading in a ã1.5m deal from Wolves in July 2006.However, after losing his first-team place, he threatened to seek a move and his recent comments about joining Fulham appear to suggest his stay with the Royals may not last more than one season.Seol would be big for them. N'Zogbia won't go though.

Guest Randy Orton

Seol is good if you watch motdhe was hardly ever selected for reading and when he played apart from 1 or 2 games in the season he was the shittest guy on the pitch....needs to go back to the championship where he was average

i can see fulham fighting relegationg this season.