Swear Chanelle just baited that Ziggy sexed her

Eduardo da Silva

She said it but she didn't mean it in that way.''I've made alot of mistakes and one of them was f*cking you''She was just using f*cking as expression of her anger. It's bait they've f*cked though.
My jaw dropped wen she exposed it lol...i was in the room next to my mom and i cudnt contain myself and she cud blatantly tell wat i was creasin bout...Ziggy is certified G tho llow that unstable chick...he will be called the honourable ziggy if he even tries it with amy in the halfway house lolK-dot.1

Ziggy is certified G tho llow that unstable chick...he will be called the honourable ziggy if he even tries it with amy in the halfway house lol
Ain't Amy on Liam tho? If man can bypass that then boy. Next ting is I don't think he would jeopardize his chances of chics outside the house by movin on 2 a next ting quickly. But I could be wrong.

Well when this is combined with other things you just know init.For example him saying "do u think she enjoyed it as much as u" on the pre entering quote.she looked at him shocked like he said it afterwardsalso hinting he went in there with the intention of lashingseenseenu cant lie chanelle idiot