Mavado - Symphony Of David Brooks

Numero001

f*ck everything you've heard, this is the best gangsta album you will hear all year! This man is better than 95% of all US rappers including your fave rapper (unless its Common). Has everything you need to be a hot artist on wax, voice, raw passion, emotion, lyrics, flow, hooks.... He can sing and spit, has songs ranging from killing (Amazing Grace, Me and My Dogs) to why he is the way he is (Even If, Born And Raised), to missing his father (Sadness), to a raw track for females and gangsta's alike (Squeeze Breast (girls in Jamaica love this song)). Beats are banging on every track, maybe bar 1.If you dont know, get to know. Gyangsta for life, any-way-yeee!!!Anyone else feel the same way?p.s. there was nowhere else for me to put this

• Upvote 1

Guest Durrty Boi
but its bashmenti cnt stand thatgangsta for life is good doeeven though the only words i know are gangsta for life
You must know..."Anywayyyyy""Maaaaake moneyyy"
yea i lied i know anyway, and what them a do, no clue what he says until he says fly into the sky then sutin sutin then diethen flyyyyi have no clue about the verses

there's no denying he's the biggest thing in dancehall right now. but personally I dont think he's that amazing.
wouldn't go that far...munga honorebel is merking it at the moment he is def the hot artist at the moment (especially with sizzla ghost writing sum of his bars)but mavado is big big big. his album is big altho all the tunes been floating around for a while...(ADMINS TAKE NOTE THAT THIS IS A BASHMENT/REGGAE TOPIC & ITS COMING ALONG NICELY....MORE PROOF A REGGAE ROOM NEEDED)