Sign in to follow this  
Grindinheat

grime Is it safe to say UK Hip Hop and Grime have merged ?

people find it hard to tell them a difference. not anyone here, real people
Exactly Ive done research Kano Dizzee Rascal Wiley are classed as rappers to the general Public.Only a Couple people Distingushed Them As Grime Mc's And 'Not Rappers'

Anyone who looks "street" who rhymes on a beat is a rapper to English people. Don't mean they are right.

Guest Durrty Boi

nope two separate thingsapart from Sway and Sincere UK Hip Hop is swag

apart from Sway and Sincere UK Hip Hop is swag
Akala, Ms. Dynamite, Asher D, Baby Blue, Estelle, Durrty Goodz, Def 1, D-Fam, (Admit it 8T2s tune was big doe) - top of my head like ... it aint swag

i beg to differlike every scene ders flipin big people dat aint got the recognition they deserve yetcheck pride, kaspa, dramacide, big deal, sum others i cnt remember....

UK HH ain't swag. It's just full of some intelligent breddas who don't appeal to the masses...
standardThey spit a LOT LOT more sense than grime mc's a lot of the time.but yeah like someone said grime (even thought its more or less hip hop these days its completely different to UKHH

not realyGenesis Elijah>>>_________

Guest SHO FACE GOON

UK HIP HOP IS AIR ON THE ROADSits basically a poor mans version of what was going on in new york in the early/mid 90'sGRIME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ______________ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UK HIP HOP

Akala, Ms. Dynamite, Asher D, Baby Blue, Estelle, Durrty Goodz, Def 1, D-Fam, (Admit it 8T2s tune was big doe) - top of my head like ... it aint swag
u kool 8t2

u kool 8t2
lolol

But over half of that list came from a garage eraGoods...isnt hip hop...not after Axiom