She's got BACK!

Jodie

Just found out Deelishis from Flavour of Love made a video. Wat a hypocrite! From when she was cussin one next girl bout only being there for a singing career, she's the first to jump straight onto the bandwagon.She cant sing and videos a bit sh*t tho.SHE GOT BACK THO! (no lesbo). biggrin.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mainman

This exactly why im getting tired of american music in genral.The market is saturated with ridculously shite artists who all sound the same...and yes, she could ride my stallion anytime

This exactly why im getting tired of american music in genral.The market is saturated with ridculously shite artists who all sound the same...and yes, she could ride my stallion anytime
its trueand they wonder why ppl download their sh*tmusic is worth sh*t just like their currency

nah its jus repetitiveif u get the same thing over n over n over n over n over it gets swag
yo daviddo u rememeber dat sing on a mic topic..u done some tune it sounded big..i dno how to describe it but it sounded a bit yardie but it wasnt..do u know? i kno dis description is pooor

Guest Durrty Boi
nah its jus repetitiveif u get the same thing over n over n over n over n over it gets swag
yo daviddo u rememeber dat sing on a mic topic..u done some tune it sounded big..i dno how to describe it but it sounded a bit yardie but it wasnt..do u know? i kno dis description is pooor
this one?

Guest Durrty Boi
That chickkkk in the beginning. daaamn..tune is big stillbut nah dats not it lol..i think it was one of ur rappers lil wayne or 1 of dem 1
oooooooooooooooo