At what level do you class "cheating"??

streets.

Different people have different thresholds when it comes to their partner cheating.Some people find 1 "flirty" text on their partners phone and dump them. Other people KNOW their partner is sleeping with someone else but dont care because "they know where their bread is buttered" (I've actually heard someone say this)So if you had a serious partner, at what point would you drawer the line and say "nahh....thats cheating"?- them giving out their number in a club?- a flirty text message?- agreeing to meet up with someone- kissing someone- having sex- messeging someone on myspace/facebook/MSN- them lying to you about their past? (some class that as cheating)- other things i've forgottenAt what level do you class "cheating"??

Guest Durrty Boi

them entertaining a flirty conversation with a dude, to givin them their numberi thinkor i jus wouldnt care, but if i dnt its only coz im hittin a next chick

Different people have different thresholds when it comes to their partner cheating.Some people find 1 "flirty" text on their partners phone and dump them. Other people KNOW their partner is sleeping with someone else but dont care because "they know where their bread is buttered" (I've actually heard someone say this)So if you had a serious partner, at what point would you drawer the line and say "nahh....thats cheating"?- them giving out their number in a club?- a flirty text message?- agreeing to meet up with someone- kissing someone- having sex- messeging someone on myspace/facebook/MSN- them lying to you about their past? (some class that as cheating)- other things i've forgottenAt what level do you class "cheating"??
why do it if your in a relationshipstraight mout box

- them giving out their number in a club? Gone- a flirty text message? Gone- agreeing to meet up with someone Gone- kissing someone Gone- having sex Gone- messeging someone on myspace/facebook/MSN Gone- them lying to you about their past? (some class that as cheating) Depends on lie
ZERO TOLERANCE WHEN I'M 'ERE.Come like NYPD.

- them giving out their number in a club? Gone- a flirty text message? Gone- agreeing to meet up with someone Gone- kissing someone Gone- having sex Gone- messeging someone on myspace/facebook/MSN Gone- them lying to you about their past? (some class that as cheating) Depends on lie

Guest Durrty Boi

giving out number can be Oklike if its old friends, someone they need to keep in contact with, someone that would help with career etc etc then its all blessrandom dude, nah

Different people have different thresholds when it comes to their partner cheating.Some people find 1 "flirty" text on their partners phone and dump them. Other people KNOW their partner is sleeping with someone else but dont care because "they know where their bread is buttered" (I've actually heard someone say this)So if you had a serious partner, at what point would you drawer the line and say "nahh....thats cheating"?- them giving out their number in a club? Not acceptable unless its an old school friend / work collegue- a flirty text message? I'd let that slide, cos i do the same sometimes.- messeging someone on myspace/facebook/MSN - allowed if there is no sexual talk and they shoot down the males advances if he tries any- them lying to you about their past? (some class that as cheating) - This turns you into a link. if they start off lying to you it aint never gonna change- agreeing to meet up with someone- kissing someone- having sexkey: any green text will result in the following:4uv216t.jpg

the red is obvious lock-off striaght, but all the rest plus Hugging another male, entertaining a man tryin to chirspe her for more than 10 seconds, would get the shaddow shoulder treatment for at a week, no answering fone calls, no replyin to texts, not goin to her yard, not seein her... NOTHING basically just fallin off the face of the earth as far as she concerned. Theres no point arguing and shoutin at women to get ur point across, they are emotional, we are logical, they will never understand. Rather than see the point ur making, they jus see that ur shoutin at them and thus u r wrong they are justified in shoutin back.. Result: Waste of time. They are like small children they dnt understand reason they only understand disclpline, so as Jim Jones wud say you put her on punishment. Having no contact with you is worse than you arguin with her, Guarantee she'll never let another man write a msg on her myspace, or chat sh*t on her facebook wall she needs to delete that before i even get a chance to see that. Seriouselly she shudnt even be taking phone calls while ur there, only person that could call my ex when i was there with her was her mum and her best friend, and even then there was a 90 second max talktime NO HYPE I KID U NOT. And as for another male calling her.....

Different people have different thresholds when it comes to their partner cheating.Some people find 1 "flirty" text on their partners phone and dump them. Other people KNOW their partner is sleeping with someone else but dont care because "they know where their bread is buttered" (I've actually heard someone say this)So if you had a serious partner, at what point would you drawer the line and say "nahh....thats cheating"?- them giving out their number in a club? Not acceptable unless its an old school friend / work collegue- a flirty text message? I'd let that slide, cos i do the same sometimes.- messeging someone on myspace/facebook/MSN - allowed if there is no sexual talk and they shoot down the males advances if he tries any- them lying to you about their past? (some class that as cheating) - This turns you into a link. if they start off lying to you it aint never gonna change- agreeing to meet up with someone- kissing someone- having sexkey: any green text will result in the following:4uv216t.jpg
LMFAO. Pretty much agree with this 100%

the red is obvious lock-off striaght, but all the rest plus Hugging another male, entertaining a man tryin to chirspe her for more than 10 seconds, would get the shaddow shoulder treatment for at a week, no answering fone calls, no replyin to texts, not goin to her yard, not seein her... NOTHING basically just fallin off the face of the earth as far as she concerned. Theres no point arguing and shoutin at women to get ur point across, they are emotional, we are logical, they will never understand. Rather than see the point ur making, they jus see that ur shoutin at them and thus u r wrong they are justified in shoutin back.. Result: Waste of time. They are like small children they dnt understand reason they only understand disclpline, so as Jim Jones wud say you put her on punishment. Having no contact with you is worse than you arguin with her, Guarantee she'll never let another man write a msg on her myspace, or chat sh*t on her facebook wall she needs to delete that before i even get a chance to see that. Seriouselly she shudnt even be taking phone calls while ur there, only person that could call my ex when i was there with her was her mum and her best friend, and even then there was a 90 second max talktime NO HYPE I KID U NOT. And as for another male calling her.....
real talkonly thing is some d*ckhead friend will get involved cos the girls tells them HER side of the story and before you know it the whole world got you down as unreasonable so i let them do as they pleaseWORK OUT YA MARGIN FOR LOSS

- them giving out their number in a club? Imma big man so i understand networking and the need to entertain certain peoples curiosityso this wouldn't get me vexed.- a flirty text message? once again depends on the situation and who- agreeing to meet up with someone depends- kissing someone so far gone- having sex oh my diddy, no bring backs- messeging someone on myspace/facebook/MSN depends- them lying to you about their past? (some class that as cheating) depends- other things i've forgotten depends

I class everything except the last 3 as cheating
maybe giving out an old/fake number to get rid of the brer could be accepted.
Na Spidey, unneccessary hasssell cud be caused, she shud just tell the dude striaght she aint intersted.... imagine she disshes out a fake numb > your boys in the shoobs see her typin number in his fone> he comes back tells you > you bring it up to her > she tells u its a fake numb > you biggrin.gif "yeh right" > [lil flip ] Game Overrrrr [lil flip]