FAO Dynamat.

Guest Jack X Supreme

GG i assume u mean Global Gathering.I went to see my mate tonight who went.i said '' what was it saying ''he said '' dunno was pillin out my face most the time ''i said ''ok''he said ''must of been havin fun because i never take my top off and theres a video of me topless swingin my top round my head''i said '' cool ''

n507052049_221042_846.jpgn507052049_222269_8723.jpg I KILLED THE ANNUAL BEST T SHIRTMy brand new trainersn507052049_222270_9047.jpg1 camp zonen507052049_222265_7511.jpgMainstagen507052049_222265_7511.jpgLoads more...might upload some laterFaithless smacked it...David guettas set was the best...when he dropped his new tune....when the beat dropped down...about 5 red arrow planes come flyin out from the back of the stage and surrounded the crowd in a ring of red blue and white smoke...then done a mental air show.Saturday night was all about the godskitchen arena...i raved from 2pm-6am and now my bodys in recovery.Goin next year 100%

lolmy work mate was telling me about her time at Global GatheringSaid how it was sick, how Basement Jaxx performed (lucky man), Pure drinks got spiked.. and how she was teking all poppers and ting .. Lol
HAHA there was bare poppers everywhere...they was giving them away everywhere for free...there sh*t so i just poured my bottle on some pill heads jacket from behind him so he stunk.I didnt hear about any drinks getting spiked or see anything like that although i did see pure girls drinkin or drug takin to much and lookin very offguard.Oh yeah and whoever asked about sander van doorn..he was sick..he did the closing set from 5-6am and just before the set they releases about 500 blowup chairs and sofas from the stage ans from the sides...allready blown up..so 80% of people was sittin down for his set but we raved on

Where would the linkage and bangage take place at events like this? Or am I horribly mistaken in thinking that is a place not solely for number takeage?
Tents rude boyu stay there 3 daysso even if u link them take it slowly chicks u can be banging them saturday night if ur games up

Guest Jack X Supreme
Looks like it was sick.PS Jacky. I'm loving Paramore.Hayley >>________
Yeah, she's awesome.I'm listening to Paramore now.I was gonna go and see them with my sister in Dec. but she's underage.How are you!?

Yeah, she's awesome.I'm listening to Paramore now.I was gonna go and see them with my sister in Dec. but she's underage.How are you!?
I'm good still.And you old chap?Its her voice that gets me. Shes soo teeny and you just don't expect her to be as good as she is. I wanna go and see them too.

Guest Jack X Supreme
I'm good still.And you old chap?Its her voice that gets me. Shes soo teeny and you just don't expect her to be as good as she is. I wanna go and see them too.
I'm good thanks.Yeah, I think she is very close to my idea of a perfect woman.Dynamat you going Reading or is that not your scene?