FAO-: Over 18s who go Clubbing/Raving

Guest M12

What do you find it acceptable to do when you're in the club and it comes to interacting with randomers of the opposite sex.1. Nothing i dont get down like that 2. Give them my number3. Lipse them4. Lipse and a bit of rubsing of the genitalia5. if they acting right they get the pum/d*ck.If you're in a "relationship" answer as if you were hypothetically single.This is for research purposes to settle an argument with a friend. Please answer truthfully

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Numbers and dancing. I don't like kissing in public but I have done it in the past.I swear too many people are on that though. I saw some girl in Sports Cafe last night and couldn't decide if she was buff enough to move to. With 20 minutes left I decided I might as well and I see her lipsing some next fresh looking guy. I was shocked. If I had moved to her there would have been a very awkward moment when she went to lean in and I ducked.

Numbers and dancing. I don't like kissing in public but I have done it in the past.I swear too many people are on that though. I saw some girl in Sports Cafe last night and couldn't decide if she was buff enough to move to. With 20 minutes left I decided I might as well and I see her lipsing some next fresh looking guy. I was shocked. If I had moved to her there would have been a very awkward moment when she went to lean in and I ducked.
worst is wen ur licked n ur reactions r too slow to escapehave to cut it short without bein over rude like. lowwwwww ittttttt

Guest Terry
isit rude to dial a number when u first get it to make sure its legit????serious question lol
lol, used 2 that when i was younger, mainly for the girls who gave u thier number but hesitantly"yeah let me one ring ur fone so u have my number......THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALLED IS INCORRECT"

Lol at Sports CafePlace gives me jokes. You see all the wannable dancers struttin their stuff on the podiums.

Lol at Sports CafePlace gives me jokes. You see all the wannable dancers struttin their stuff on the podiums.
I'm talking about the Picaddilly Circus Sports Cafe. You might be too but as you're a Birmingham head I'm thinking maybe you mean the Broad Street one. I only visit that one for wings and even they are a good enough reason to go there any more.

I'm talking about the Picaddilly Circus Sports Cafe. You might be too but as you're a Birmingham head I'm thinking maybe you mean the Broad Street one. I only visit that one for wings and even they are a good enough reason to go there any more.
Sirocco??

Sirocco??
nah hes talkin about the 1 near trafalger sqnear the cinema and tiger tigerwhere the bomb was LOL