Sign in to follow this  
Beavis

Camping trips

Anybody going on any camping holidays this year? I think i might go into the countryside and practice my bushcrasft skills

Guest StabiloBossman

Id go for one nite but after that dont fink id be able to do n e other nites wakin up feeling ruff is kool if ure 12 but now days allow it

this is one thing i always regretted not doing when i was younger. I would only do it in summer though............. next to camp of other hot women campers.

I remember being persuaded into going camping. Paid for it and everything. When they came to get me on the day we were sposed to leave, I said I wasn't going.What a flake!I would never go.

Some of you need to live a littleCamping is great fun. Last summer I went travelling across the US, camping every night along the way.. Put up tents, build a fire, chill with all the other groups in the campsite, few people playing guitars, have some food, play some cards, get pissed and lean, stumble into a tent with some girl.

Guest Seriouss

I used to camp in my back garden... I think maybe i'm now old enough to venture a little further away.

Went once it was quite good. My sis does it every year for her D of E.

Used to time ago, kinda got tired of it, I'd probably go with a few friends though.As long as the camp-site has a place to wash and go toilet properly (not nasty portaloos), I reckon I'd go.

Guest StabiloBossman
Some of you need to live a littleCamping is great fun. Last summer I went travelling across the US, camping every night along the way.. Put up tents, build a fire, chill with all the other groups in the campsite, few people playing guitars, have some food, play some cards, get pissed and lean, stumble into a tent with some girl.
pull out ure cheesy c*ck which aint been washed for four days and she she runs straight back out the tent u jst stumbled into,u wake up the next mornin after pissin ureself and have to change em for the same pair of trousers u wore yesterday and the day before.Brilliant Jst Brilliant!!! Mite Go Campin This Weekend Sounds Great Fun!!!

pull out ure cheesy c*ck which aint been washed for four days and she she runs straight back out the tent u jst stumbled into,u wake up the next mornin after pissin ureself and have to change em for the same pair of trousers u wore yesterday and the day before.Brilliant Jst Brilliant!!! Mite Go Campin This Weekend Sounds Great Fun!!!
biggrin.gif I suppose you can choose to not wash yourself or your clothes, if that's your thing. Pissing yourself seems kinda drastic to me, but whatever floats your boat innit.