Camping trips

Beavis

Some of you need to live a littleCamping is great fun. Last summer I went travelling across the US, camping every night along the way.. Put up tents, build a fire, chill with all the other groups in the campsite, few people playing guitars, have some food, play some cards, get pissed and lean, stumble into a tent with some girl.

Guest StabiloBossman
Some of you need to live a littleCamping is great fun. Last summer I went travelling across the US, camping every night along the way.. Put up tents, build a fire, chill with all the other groups in the campsite, few people playing guitars, have some food, play some cards, get pissed and lean, stumble into a tent with some girl.
pull out ure cheesy c*ck which aint been washed for four days and she she runs straight back out the tent u jst stumbled into,u wake up the next mornin after pissin ureself and have to change em for the same pair of trousers u wore yesterday and the day before.Brilliant Jst Brilliant!!! Mite Go Campin This Weekend Sounds Great Fun!!!

pull out ure cheesy c*ck which aint been washed for four days and she she runs straight back out the tent u jst stumbled into,u wake up the next mornin after pissin ureself and have to change em for the same pair of trousers u wore yesterday and the day before.Brilliant Jst Brilliant!!! Mite Go Campin This Weekend Sounds Great Fun!!!
biggrin.gif I suppose you can choose to not wash yourself or your clothes, if that's your thing. Pissing yourself seems kinda drastic to me, but whatever floats your boat innit.