Some Fucked Up Questions!

Taurus

got this from another forum still...

I think there should be a thread filled with questions that are offensive, disgusting, and intriguing all at the same time, so I'm starting one. My friends and I came up with tons of questions to ask each other and there's just no way you can't have a good time asking them and answering them. Feel free to answer any of them, discuss any of them, or post your own questions.1. Would you rather have sex with the world's ugliest woman, or an average looking guy?Info - You can't say "well define the world's ugliest woman." because she looks exactly how YOU would imagine the world's ugliest woman to be. So if you think she'd have a full grown beard, eyepatch, no teeth, 500lbs., etc., then that's what she looks like. Also, if you choose the guy, HE'd be on the receiving end of the intercourse.1.a - If you think the world's ugliest woman is just too disgusting and you choose the guy, what if you had to give and receive if you choose the guy?2. Would you stop a girl in the middle of giving you a blowjob if you realized she was a tranny?Info - You met an extemely hot girl in a bar and have been working your A game to get to hook up with her. She finally agrees to come back to your place. You start making out, feeling each other up, and she starts blowing you. It feels amazing and you know it's only gonna be like another 30 seconds before you blow your load when suddenly you peep what seems to be some testicles hanging from her crotch. You realized then and there that a tranny is blowing you.2.a - If you think you'd keep going because you'd be so close to finishing, what if instead you weren't close and there was at least another 5-10 minutes to go before you finish?3. Have sex with your long lost sibling?Info - You're on a 2 week vacation someplace far from home. Far enough that you could only fly there. You meet a chick and she's absolutely smoking hot. You end up meet up with each other a couple of times, you make out, feel each other up, and you're both really into each other. You desperately want this chick, and then somehow you both find out that she is your long lost sister. She was given up by your parents when they had her and adopted by foster parents. Now she doesn't bare any resemblance to you or any of your family members, but she is your full blooded sister. So here's the thing, she will feel however you feel about it. This means that if you don't care and you want to bang the crap out of each other for the rest of your vacation, she'll want the same thing. If you think it's gross and want to end it there, she will agree. Keep in mind this chick is amazingly hot.3.a If you'd say no and that it'd be too nasty, what about if you've already had sex once or twice and THEN found out. Would you continue your sexcapades until you go back home, or end it there? And for this one you might be wondering how the sex is. It's freakin amazing.4. Would you rather be subjected to a public 100-man bukkake session, or get prison raped?Info - For the 100-man bukkake session, you are sitting/on your knees, in broad daylight in Union Square, Manhattan while a train of 100 guys blow their loads onto you. You will be assisting them with hands and mouth and most likely be getting a lot of "love" in your mouth. It will take as long as it takes you to make these 100 guys get off on you. As for the prison r*pe, you are locked in a cell with a very large, angry inmate with a massive hard on and he wants to punish you with it. This will take as long as it takes for him to get off, but figure about an hour.5. Would you rather cut off one of your balls, or both of your best friend's balls?Info - Pretty simple. Have one of yours cut off and you can never have it back, or have both of your friend's cut off and he can never get them back. Take one for the team anybody?6. Would you rather blow a guy and not swallow, or give a guy a hand job and swallow?Info - If you blow the guy you stop right before he finishes and none of it comes into contact with your face or mouth. If you give the guy the hand job, you have to take the shot in the mouth and swallow it.7. Would you rather somehow have your parents come across a tape of you pleasuring yourself with a dildo and masturbating and then show it to everyone you know, or get banged by a guy and have nobody find out about it?Info - Somehow your parents come across a tape of you, and you got the dildo halfway in, you're whacking off, and you look like you're in heaven. They find it, show it to everyone you know, and you're made fun of constantly. Or, you get drilled by a guy and nobody ever finds out about it. This guy isn't prison raping you, but he is somewhat agressive with you and has his way with your ass. You are 100% guaranteed that nobody will EVER find out about it.I have a lot more, but these are all I could come up with off the top of my head. If this is all in good fun and anybody wants more, I'm sure I'll remember some or come up with some to post.Oh and please refrain from posting "wow, just wow." or "man, you're sick dude." or "damn, you're gay." Those kindsof comments will not further the fun of the thread and that's all this is for. Either you're open and have a sense of humor, or you're uptight and boring.Discuss discuss discuss.

Guest Seriouss
got this from another forum still...
I think there should be a thread filled with questions that are offensive, disgusting, and intriguing all at the same time, so I'm starting one. My friends and I came up with tons of questions to ask each other and there's just no way you can't have a good time asking them and answering them. Feel free to answer any of them, discuss any of them, or post your own questions.1. Would you rather have sex with the world's ugliest woman, or an average looking guy?If I reverse this -I would DEF take the woman. Do I ahve to lick her pum though? Actually, I dont care - I'd still choose woman. 1.a - If you think the world's ugliest woman is just too disgusting and you choose the guy, what if you had to give and receive if you choose the guy?2. Would you stop a girl in the middle of giving you a blowjob if you realized she was a tranny?Reverse this - I would NOT stop her licking. 2.a - If you think you'd keep going because you'd be so close to finishing, what if instead you weren't close and there was at least another 5-10 minutes to go before you finish?3. Have sex with your long lost sibling?No, not knowingly. 3.a If you'd say no and that it'd be too nasty, what about if you've already had sex once or twice and THEN found out. Would you continue your sexcapades until you go back home, or end it there? And for this one you might be wondering how the sex is. It's freakin amazing.Hummm.... I wouldnt do it again. It would make me feel sick. Cousin though, I would do it one last time!4. Would you rather be subjected to a public 100-man bukkake session, or get prison raped?Prison r*pe please. 5. Would you rather cut off one of your balls, or both of your best friend's balls?If I change this to boobs, definately hers!6. Would you rather blow a guy and not swallow, or give a guy a hand job and swallow?Reverse - I'd lick a girl but not let her cum in my mouth.7. Would you rather somehow have your parents come across a tape of you pleasuring yourself with a dildo and masturbating and then show it to everyone you know, or get banged by a guy and have nobody find out about it?f*cked by a girl and not found out. I have a lot more, but these are all I could come up with off the top of my head. If this is all in good fun and anybody wants more, I'm sure I'll remember some or come up with some to post.Oh and please refrain from posting "wow, just wow." or "man, you're sick dude." or "damn, you're gay." Those kindsof comments will not further the fun of the thread and that's all this is for. Either you're open and have a sense of humor, or you're uptight and boring.Discuss discuss discuss.
More pls - and can you make these more for girls?

Guest Seriouss
Haha, yeah me and my bredrins do 'would you rather' questions. Or would 'you do for money' questions
I play that too... but when I asked "Would you rather suck your dads c*ck or lick your mums pum" I got banned biggrin.gif

Haha, yeah me and my bredrins do 'would you rather' questions. Or would 'you do for money' questions
I play that too... but when I asked "Would you rather suck your dads c*ck or lick your mums pum" I got banned biggrin.gif
lolwe said the most f*ckerylike would you eat out a slag on cam for it to be posted on net for half a milor beat your mum to save her life