Sign in to follow this  
Guest StabiloBossman

My Dad Is One Prick!

Guest StabiloBossman

Rings me up 5 mins ago..."Let me tell you son ure pushin it now, U fukin disrespectful little c*nt, robbin off ure own ure a fukin disgrace." I sed wat the f*ck r u on about? He goes "Dont make me laugh!" and hangs up So i fone the house fone up my mum answers and tells me sum ones taken a contract fone out in his name and has been rinsin it for the last month and he jst got the bill through Ive never done anyfin wiv his card atall but he still rings me up first and assumes its me d*ckheadddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Guest StabiloBossman

Innit d*ckhed ive never took f*ck all off him

Guest StabiloBossman

Im white dont no wat colour the fraud heds were

Facking Hell haahahCalled you a c*nt!!!He must have reason to being suspicious of you.

Guest Durrty Boi

or frauds never happened to him n he thinks it could never happen to him so he jus goes for u

Guest StabiloBossman
or frauds never happened to him n he thinks it could never happen to him so he jus goes for u
Nah sum one tryed buyin a 36g Jaguar on his card bout year ago

Nah sum one tryed buyin a 36g Jaguar on his card bout year ago
But man still thought it was you!I would go home and starting switching DIFFERENTLY! No trust or anything!Do you usually have a decent relationship or has he always been an untrusting prick to you?

Guest StabiloBossman

Nah normally hes proper sweet wiv me well laid back he sed my sister wouldnt have done it hes jst bare fick dont no about internet or none of that so i dont fink its registered in his fick head that fones can get tacked and computers can get hacked He uses the word c*nt on a regs tho in general

Guest StabiloBossman
ps that the old feller in yr sig
Lol u joker that aint my dad that c*nt dont look like he could afford a sausage roll in a cafe let alone own a credit card