Nandos...

L

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose it depends on if you have been eating spicy food for a long while or not, you build up a resistance to it.
get me. i could hack very hot. even tho its spicy i could still eat the whole meal without dying. i prefer just hot tho, cos very hot sticks in ur mouth after a wile and everything tastes the same lol.but na ive had much hotter food than nandos, it dnt really count as a "fiery spicy" place to me.

there is no in between with nandos tho...i fux with the spicy sauce so i can control it but as far as the chicken itself i like it chickeny lolK-dot.1
I feel what your sayin, certain times u wanna taste chicken, coz i swear if u put peri peri sauce on beef it wouldnt taste no different

Guest karnage
all u lot r pussyholes5 wings extra hot, perri perri chips, coleslaw, and a bottle of superbock is meif u want chilli food try takin ma mums foodand nahhh man f*ck burger king, kfc zinger tower meal is me
fast food levels.

all u lot r pussyholes5 wings extra hot, perri perri chips, coleslaw, and a bottle of superbock is meif u want chilli food try takin ma mums food
lolI dont understand people like you, acting as if food is some sort of challenge. Go climb Mount Everest or sommat, I eat food to enjoy the taste.

it dnt really count as a "fiery spicy" place to me.
This is the situation for me also.. I'm not one of them "watch me at a vindaloo with 30 ground chillies coz I'm hard" people, but Nando's isn't overpoweringly hot to me. Sure it's spicy but it's a good balance.. tastes good with the spiciness adding to the flavour. I don't get people sweating and choking after it unless you just downed a bottle of the sauce. Different people have different tolerances I suppose.