Oh shut the f*ck up plz

warnock_548850.jpg
Neil Warnock has claimed Sir Alex Ferguson apologised to him for Manchester United's defeat to West Ham on the final day of last season. Ferguson selected an under-strength side for the game and a Carlos Tevez goal secured a 1-0 victory and Premier League survival for The Hammers. Sheffield United were relegated following a 2-1 defeat to Wigan but Warnock was left fuming at events elsewhere after being led to believe Ferguson would field his best side. "I stared at the Manchester United team to play West Ham in disbelief. I felt really let down," Warnock said in his autobiography, `Made In Sheffield: Neil Warnock - My Story'. "I've so much time for Sir Alex but he had said he'd play his best side against West Ham and this was nowhere near his best side. "Sir Alex Ferguson, a man I had always looked up to, had put out a weakened team against West Ham. I was numb about that." Warnock added: "He said he was sorry about what had happened at Old Trafford. `We battered them, Neil,' he said. `We had 25 shots. And the stats would back me up on that. The team was good enough to win. I can't tell you how sorry I am'."
Ive never come across such fools who wana blame everyone else apart from themselves for being sh*t.

He's a f*cking prick. Him and Aidy Boothroyd. So glad them man are in the Panda pops league.
Nah low Boothroyd, he annoys me cos he's always doing interviews and talking but he never blames anyone for his sh*t.Only ting his optimism can be annoying, like if they loose 4-0"Erm, I think we did very well today, had a good few chances etc..."

Seriously, what an absolute c*nt.Can't believe he actually has the audacity to blame HIS relegation on Fergie's line-up selection. Fergie didn't need to field a strong team, he owes Warnock f*ck-all. This is a competitive league. No friends, no favours. It's surevival of the fittest out here ane he obviously ain't fit enough.If he didn't want to get relegated, he shouldn't of played sh*t all season. Simple as. Fergie should never have apologised, he shudda kept it real and told him about himself as I would have expected him to. Warnock. Pffft.