fao ANY WID SKY MULTI ROOM

GT

i have sky in my front room and kitchen at my mums my step dad set it up but u have to watch what the person in the living room is watchingashmans has it at his mums he said he has to pay ã10 a month if u r chatting bout the one where u can change channels and watch whatever u want

yea i think its ã10 a month, coz its an extra subscribtion init, jus using the same dishsky+ is free now doe, so i guess thats a plus
where u see its free cuz ???its still sayin ã99 on the web site

Guest Durrty Boi
yea i think its ã10 a month, coz its an extra subscribtion init, jus using the same dishsky+ is free now doe, so i guess thats a plus
where u see its free cuz ???its still sayin ã99 on the web site
before sky+ cost ã10 ontop on ur existing subcription.now you dont have to pay to use itstill have to buy the box doe

just 4 the heads that dont no theres multi room (more then 1 sky box)& theres running your sky through your yard (1 sky box so u goyya watch the same thing as every 1)i wanna get multi room now i had sky running through from b4 digital i got that tv link thing 71-5343250SPA68UC422906X.jpgso you can turn over the box from your room its decent but get long when you wanna watch football & ur mums chattin sh*t about watchin something on living

theres 2 different thingsif you have "sky multi room" you have more than one box, each with the same set of channels you are subscibed too. you can change the channel of each box independantly, and it costs an extra ã10 on ur subscription (i think)the other thing is, an infra red connection to ur sky box (to enable 2 tvs on 1 box) but coz u got one box, the tvs can only watch the same channel on it....i think its called tv linku can do a sorta tv link urself, with a wire, and a signal splitter than u can plug into the back of the sky box (i think) then a wire runnin from it to ur 2 tvsactually thats 3 things lol but yeah

just 4 the heads that dont no theres multi room (more then 1 sky box)& theres running your sky through your yard (1 sky box so u goyya watch the same thing as every 1)i wanna get multi room now i had sky running through from b4 digital i got that tv link thing 71-5343250SPA68UC422906X.jpgso you can turn over the box from your room its decent but get long when you wanna watch football & ur mums chattin sh*t about watchin something on living
Blud, I got that. But it rah dont work.I set it all up an followed instruction and it just didnt work at all. Argos prick wudnt take it back either cuz it was opened.Do you know if it's sky+ comptiable? Cuz I have sky+ an i thought that maybe why.

Ok, just tried setting it up again.I followed instructions carefully, even tho its piss obvious and I've done everything right.Comes to the r4 output section on sky menu, i select yes and the red LED in the tv link dont come on. never comes on, f*ck knows what i've done wrong.thinking maybe the coax cable is f*cked

mine dont even work again 4 some reason im baffed & my red light is on since i got my hd tv aint aint worked the way to get the red light on , on the tv link thing is that you have to change a setting on the sky box i cant even remember what cos it was so long ago its some thing to out put power ima have a look now 4 you

^ safe bossI think I did that still, you gota go into settings an change the output to "on" (mine was already on on, turned it to off an back on but still no light)It just wont show any signs of working at all.pisses me off...Only want it for my room, man cant sleep without tv on an theres nothin good on terrestrial tv untill jk starts at 4am