FAO: Karizma

Accra

You performing at that thing on Friday? Urban eventer or something. If you're not you're swag coz it sounds like the exact thing I would expect you to be all over.I'm thinking about reaching. I probably won't though.Anyway, this might be a good chance for you to plug it.

Went out in Southend last night, got a flyer for it. It's tonight at the Royal Hotel. It's called Urban Shakedown and surprise surprise, Karizma is performing.I can't make it though coz I'm working. Pissed coz my cousin says the last one was SICK!

Yes indeedy im deya lol...bigup Eks still.Yea im down there tonight..its quite a rare night in that its absolutely rammed by 10..loadsa different acts but we all know who everyones comin to see haha...but on a more serious note anyone on this shud reach cos its gon be good and u will defo enjoy urself if the whole live hiphop thing is you...Sha did u get my message bout tonight and tomorrow ??K-dot.1p.s. Lady OG do u ever come back down here or hav u relocated for good