Am i the only person suprised at nobody bidding for Eidur?

Dat Boy B

tevez and rooney already come deep and they are better we need a striker who plays off the shoulder.. not eidur
The only thing is he aint consistent.I wouldnt say Rooney was better than Eidur technically, not at all, Tevez even is debatable.

Classy player, a luxury player if you ask meOnly had that 1 prolific season alongside JFH when he got 20+ in all compsAlso did well when Chelsea won the league getting 16 in all comps He can score goals but doesnt always get himself into those goal-scoring positions thats why some managers played him deeper.If a team has a prolific main striker then Gudjohnsen is a good 2nd striker but I cant see him holding it up on his own anywhere. He lacks that goal getters instict to be a problem, plus hes pushing 30, id stay in Spain if I was him, hasn't fulfilled his potential imo

Never rated him Hasselbaink was the guy he was just the side kickcomes like a Nordic Heskey with a touch of classWouldn't touch him with a barge pole
Gudjohnsen>>>>>>>>>All ur strikers bar Torres
+Kuyt,Crouch and VoroninHe is any guy obviously you would say he is good woukdn't youHe is any guy and I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole