Postal Strike?

Guest Durrty Boi

Guest Durrty Boi

i downloaded 3d filmsNight.of.The.Living.Dead.3D.2006.WS.LiMiTED.R5.XViD-HLSIMAX.Deep.Sea.3D.DVDRiP.AC3.5.1.Xvid-CANDiRUFRIDAY THE 13TH 3D.avialso once i do my next DVD next year and the short film im thinkin od doin a 3D spin offOn Road:3Dhe hebut thats only if i can get 2 identical cameras

3d glasses I have about 30 my brothers went cinema and took the whole box some red bull 3d ting my bro took the cam to states and the nikkon is broken so i can not even show u a pic of them have sh*t loads of these things all over the gaff

Guest Durrty Boi
weneva i get sh*t in a box its half opened alreadymoretime part of the seal is opened on my statements the bit where u can normally see the balancean half my regular batch of sim cards always goes missin
lmao, move famu got some goons workin in ur bits

weneva i get sh*t in a box its half opened alreadymoretime part of the seal is opened on my statements the bit where u can normally see the balancean half my regular batch of sim cards always goes missin
lmao, move famu got some goons workin in ur bits
Same goons in my mums area.Im sitting down on the PC and I hear the front door go "CLANK CLANKY CLANK"Man was shook I aint gona like.Went to the front door looking to put a burglar in a sleeper hold, I see the black postman trying to force 1 piece of big mail through the letterbox.I just watched him didnt say a thing cos I would switched, he finally got the mail through the letter box.I pick it up from the floor, its something for me, what does it say "FRAGILE, PLZ DO NOT BEND"Man taking man for yute.