Sign in to follow this  
streets.

£53million robbery in pictures

Guest StabiloBossman

This was about a Year ago one woman got caught the thick bitch walked into a bank with about 50,000 in pinkys lookin to cash it into her account with the Tonbridge Wells seal still round the wadsThey found bare of this money tho in sum barn or sumink

This was about a Year ago one woman got caught the thick bitch walked into a bank with about 50,000 in pinkys lookin to cash it into her account with the Tonbridge Wells seal still round the wadsThey found bare of this money tho in sum barn or sumink
lgMP0163.jpg

not all of them have been caught and I know for a fact no one aint snitching on the toppa top coz thats a straight suicide ting

Guest StabiloBossman

Stashin that money was so hard fink of how much space ud need for ã53 million pounds in pinkys

Guest StabiloBossman

Imagine it lol buyin a 4 bed house to use as a stash then fillin it floor to ceilin with pinkys to find out that it didnt all fit

they dashed some of the money down south london coz there was no space for it thats sick and the wickedist ting is they still left money at the place coz it could not all fit in the truck

Guest Durrty Boi

i wouldnt even take that muchman would take like 100G n id be goodeven that would prob be too much

Guest StabiloBossman

Jst fink that money is sumwhere,f*ck noes were but sumwere jst cotchin there

not all of them have been caught and I know for a fact no one aint snitching on the toppa top coz thats a straight suicide ting
come on dinky mate dont chat breeze how cud u know that?

Guest StabiloBossman
i wouldnt even take that muchman would take like 100G n id be goodeven that would prob be too much
Come on,If u had a Lorry,Everyone Tied Up 53 Million Smackers in front of ure eyes ure tellin me ud only take 100 gs 100gs would even buy u a house r u nuts

Guest Durrty Boi
Come on,If u had a Lorry,Everyone Tied Up 53 Million Smackers in front of ure eyes ure tellin me ud only take 100 gs 100gs would even buy u a house r u nuts
where the f*ck am i gonna put it?also think about itthe job or whatever u have is regular money53 mil will get noticed100g u could put it somewhere n spend it bit by bitu dnt really need 53 mil

for real thats some d*ckhead talk....like u aint gettin sent down for not taking it allf*ck it i'd of been stuffin it down my pants an sh*t
EVERY LITTLE HELPS