Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

OK Its Over For Good

Guest Durrty Boi

i never been there bro, so dunno how to help youjust hang in there (not literally, seeing as ur about to kill yourself)find someone else who will fill that void if u must

Guest Durrty Boi

but if it was your fault and you f*cked upthen i think this fits better

LMAO @ D.B.G's advice.
You know.Any way, F Kid, you need time. At first you're gonna dwell on it and beat yourself up over it. As time passes its gonna get easier. Allow yourself to grieve. Just lost your first love.

Just find solace in the fact that you will NEVER fully get over it.You may move on and forget from time to time, but you'll never fully get over it.Good Day biggrin.gif

times a healer, even tho now it must burn like a bitch.comes like a fresh wound, it will heel.na you mite not be the same as you was after but you wont be down in the dumps forever, and you mite reflect and learn suttin from all of it.

I aint even that bad about it right nowits the thought of her with someone else which is gunna get me sooonarrggghhh

first love is nothingyou will get over it in timethen one day meet a next chick that makes u forget this oneand when that falls thru then u will start to feel it truston some virginia tech levelsadvice-treat women like they are people and u will lose

or if u feel like ur gonna diethats enough i think
That is a TUNEEEEEEEFkidLmao looks like wednesday was your dooms dayI have no CLUE what to say atm so i'll say this Get over it biggrin.gif

you and ladyog should swap msn's she is the ONLY one that will understand NOWand no im not suggesting anything else
Ever the helpful one.

she run off with someone else?
LOLNot that I kno of...but if I am unoccupied for more then 5 seconds them type of thoughts start crossing my mind

what you need to do is hit up a few raves and do whatever you need to do to feel good.But one thing. DON'T FRONT! If you're hurting, don't feel to act like you're not.

Trust I am a such a tramp right nowunemployed havent done anything that i needed to make an effort with since mid june....not even a wife no moreI ent even gunna pretned i aint hurting cos i am...pissed i still feel bad for thinkn to move other girls like it wud be cheatingand i wake up forgetting and might go to ring hershe still has stuff of mine i need to get back lolarrggghhh the madness