Will the kids win the League ?

Guest Randy Orton

uve gotta think so,the balance is right @ man u more than last yearexperienced players r still there,brought in another in hargreavesbut added some star young players so IF people were 2 get injured like ronaldo 4 a while the replacements r saying more than most peoples starterslets not 4get they r champions now so that adds 2 their mentality, they will want it even morebut chelsea will b with them all the way..gunna b sick.trusay man u r probably gunna sign a next striker biggrin.gif chelsea need a RB,if robben hasnt/doesnt go then then they would b set 1st 11 wise

Guest Dos Santos

Them kids will crack under the pressure of the english media and there price tags .Arsenal kids are raised through confidence and determination and faith in there ability and come at a cheap price

Hope Chelsea win it Man Utd will get closer to our League title total if they win it next season and I still want to brag that we have 18 titlesArsenal still have 13 biggrin.gifgot left behind
why did u have to try it now i gotta back it.....................u no wat i cant be assed lolf*ck it how many prems u won?oh i will not be back in this topic again all about murk then kickyeah u can tell im bored at work

4 me liverpool wont pick up serious points til october and by then it will be to late benitez prob dont have a defo first 11 which is balanced out right every season so far at liverpool it has always been the same and i dont see why this season is diffrentarsenal I am glad everyone is writeing us off been watching our pre season games and i know we r coming 1st or 2nd aslong as we stop conceding goals 1st in a match that cost us so many points last season man utd will be up there chelsea will come 3rd they need to re invent themselfs alot of peeps have clocked how to play against them